Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Violent Behaviour

Hi there

I was hoping to get some advice if possible...

hypothetically if a situation should occur where someone overkills someone and the killed person vocalizes the fact, which then leads onto the shooter becoming abusive, violent and aggressive, should the killed person then take themselves out the situation and the shooter then pushed the Marshal and other players out the way and pushes the killed player into a tree as he is walking away. what should the assaulted player do with regards to reporting the situation to a higher level than the airsoft site which it occurs...?

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Re: Violent Behaviour

You tell the Head Marshall, matey then gets banned from the site.

Comment

Just talk to the Marshalls about it, express in a calm manner that you are not happy.

See what they do...

Martin
      If god was an AEG, i have owned him at some point....

MB

Comment

Go to the site manager, failing that, a quick kick in the back of the knee should do it

- - - Updated - - -

Go to the site manager, failing that, a quick kick in the back of the knee should do it
        Originally posted by Lt. Macka
        big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

I think it would stay on site unless you feel it is serious enough to deserve police attention. If marshals were there and saw it, the player should be banned, and hopefully for the victim of the abuse, they will never come into contact with the person again - I know it sounds like the abusive player may be getting away with no punishment, but I guess they won't be on site again to cause problems - I have known people to act up when airsofting, taking it too seriously, but being normal when not in those kind of situations. As I said though, if it is serious enough for more concern, it would be a case of reporting someone for assault. It's up to the player whether they can deal with what happened - acknowledge that some people are just angry (and that it's their problem not yours), move on, and know that the player won't be on site again. If not, take it further.

Comment

When you say "Vocalises the fact" do you mean become rude and aggressive?

If so, that could be construed as provocative behaviour in itself.
            There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Other than going to the site owner there is little else you can do, police etc wouldn't be very interested unless you have all the player in questions details and you can state you felt threatened and assaulted etc at which point they may consider paying them a visit, but it is a big may??

However if this took place at my site, the individual would be banned and all local sites informed of said players actions etc so they can be aware of them?
              http://www.thegaolevents.com

Comment

Personally i would prefer to put about 200BBs in his Airbag..

If god was an AEG, i have owned him at some point....

MB

Comment

Yes, that happened, but should I go higher, UKARA or Police?

Comment

Originally posted by RevJaxx View Post
                    Yes, that happened, but should I go higher, UKARA or Police?
                    What happened? That you got lit up, possibly got arsey while remonstrating with the lad so he pushed you?

UKARA is a retailers association. Why on earth would they be interested? The police less so if I'm honest bud. I think this is a passage of your life you should get over.
                    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Well knowing how UKARA works and what its about, you would get a reply along the lines of,
                      "Say you were assaulted on a skirmish site? Cool story bro, NEXT!
                      Regards, Frank"

The police should in theory do something and there is also acting in self defence, someone gets like that and pins you against a tree, you can use reasonable force to remove the threat. In this case you could put them into a hold.
                      However, the marshals should be all over the incident like a tramp to chips and special brew.
                      section 24 of the 1968 Act
                      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

the shooter was on his first visit to site, complained a lot during the day claiming unfair marshaling and getting shot too much in a small woodland. was told about not taking hits many times, and accused every player almost of overkilling him, 3 burst fire is apparently too much.
                        during the last game, he was seen to lower his gun (348 FPS AEG) and fire 9 shots into the top of a players head from 3 feet away, who was on his knees, declaring himself dead, not holding a gun.... then when the player said overkill and shouted already FU@"@"@ing dead... the shooter then said, "well you lot have been doing it all day" the dead player then got annoyed and called his actions FU@"@"ing out of under and called him a FU@@"@ing C@@"@nt and said he was leaving the game zone as this was not how it should be played, he was then chased and pushed into a tree from behind without knowing it was coming....

The game was ceased and all players went back to safe zone, and the shooter was asked to leave, but too over an hour to do so, making himself heard the whole time....

Caused a bad end to a great weekend...

As a side note, the dead player has been attending the site for almost 3 years, and has had no previous encounters with other players, and generally takes as much punishment as is dealt out, BB wise.....

Just not sure if there is a higher authority than the site....

to cover ones own arse so to speak...

Comment

Not really fella. As said above. Talk to the guys at the site, all be it that it should of been done at the time.
                          To be honest if i were you id be the bigger man and take it on the chin and leave it. He only made himself look like a tit.
                          plus if he appears at the site again, you will know how to deal with him.

Comment

All taken in stride, understood, not a problem... like I say though.... just a case of should one cover his arse with a letter to someone about it...

I cant imagine he will be back onsite..

Also, he was issued a ban from the site owner...

Comment

Originally posted by RevJaxx View Post
                              the shooter was on his first visit to site, complained a lot during the day claiming unfair marshaling and getting shot too much in a small woodland. was told about not taking hits many times, and accused every player almost of overkilling him, 3 burst fire is apparently too much.
                              during the last game, he was seen to lower his gun (348 FPS AEG) and fire 9 shots into the top of a players head from 3 feet away, who was on his knees, declaring himself dead, not holding a gun.... then when the player said overkill and shouted already FU@"@"@ing dead... the shooter then said, "well you lot have been doing it all day" the dead player then got annoyed and called his actions FU@"@"ing out of under and called him a FU@@"@ing C@@"@nt and said he was leaving the game zone as this was not how it should be played, he was then chased and pushed into a tree from behind without knowing it was coming....

The game was ceased and all players went back to safe zone, and the shooter was asked to leave, but too over an hour to do so, making himself heard the whole time....

Caused a bad end to a great weekend...

As a side note, the dead player has been attending the site for almost 3 years, and has had no previous encounters with other players, and generally takes as much punishment as is dealt out, BB wise.....

Just not sure if there is a higher authority than the site....

to cover ones own arse so to speak...
                              Ok. So now that's clarified, you have to ask is a guy getting pushed into a tree without injury presumably in the public interest?

UKARA can, and will do nothing.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RevJaxx 34 Years Old and still reasonably healthy Find out more about RevJaxx
                              Working...
                              X