Violent Behaviour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Violent Behaviour

It reads like you gobbed off and got shoved.

Is that the size of it?

He was wrong for overkill
    You were wrong for gobbing off (possibly more so depending on what you said)
    He was wrong for shoving you

If it was handbags at dawn, complain to the site operator. If it was more serious such as assault you could consider police action. Bare in mind, you were both playing an adrenalin and testosterone fuelled game and if you call the police into it as an over reaction you could ruin somebodies life unnecessarily.

Calm down, cool off, make a decision tomorrow.

Comment

the incident was a 7 days ago, and I believe all is calm on the dead players side, but unknown from the shooters side...

the dead player is more than happy to leave it be, but is worried about comeback later on down the road.

There was no "gobbing off" the player is a very responsible grown man, he just said what needed to be said, however, used the F@@K work a couple of time, but he did have 8 or 9 bullet holes in his head at the time...

The shooter knew what his actions would do, and he was just out to spoil the game for the other players...

In this case, the Marshals were as said above, on it like tramps on chips... the shooter was the one who needed calming down, and the dead player did very well to keep his cool and not react violently back.

no handbags involved, but when there are a lot of pumped up players and guns involved, you never know where tensions will go.

Comment

Originally posted by loki7491 View Post
        It reads like you gobbed off and got shoved.

Is that the size of it?

He was wrong for overkill
        You were wrong for gobbing off (possibly more so depending on what you said)
        He was wrong for shoving you

If it was handbags at dawn, complain to the site operator. If it was more serious such as assault you could consider police action. Bare in mind, you were both playing an adrenalin and testosterone fuelled game and if you call the police into it as an over reaction you could ruin somebodies life unnecessarily.

Calm down, cool off, make a decision tomorrow.
        Tbh, he wouldve got far more out of me if hed shot me in the head 9 times at point blank for no reason other than to spite someone.
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Lol - yeah, the explaination post came as i was typing.

Not wanting to sound like a turd - but if you were neither the shooter nor the shootee, why the concern with persuing this if it was a week ago and the shootee is happy to let it ride??

Comment

Like I said, he did well to keep his cool and take himself out of the situation to reduce the tension in the field.

I am a fan of kidney punches myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Concerned citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
              Tbh, he wouldve got far more out of me if hed shot me in the head 9 times at point blank for no reason other than to spite someone.
              Me too, but as i have a site in my sig block, i thought i should take the moral highground.

The bloke is lucky not to have been force fed his AEG!

Comment

will update this post if any more information comes to light....

Thanks for the insights and inputs though, appreciated.

Comment

If the site has rightly banned him (and hopefully mentioned his name to other local sites) then there really isn't anything else worth doing.
                  Players like the shooter spoil the game for everyone, from the site owner down to the newest young player. Why he was allowed to spend an hour preparing to leave is surprising. I would have thought at most sites the marshals would have offered to 'pack his kit' for him.

Comment

If he had of head shot me 9 times from 3 feet or whatever it was, i would of done far more than call him a c**t and walk off. Ive been shot in the face plenty of times as have many on here, its not nice but its all part of the game and take it with a pinch of salt. That was out of order by the sounds of it.
                    Current : Systema Mk18 CQBR, KSC Glock 17

Wanted : TM VSR Gspec, TM Sig 226

Comment

If the incident happened during an actual game, then the police wouldn't and simply have know way of proving that the shots were "over kill". The threatening language along with physical violence does open the door for them to get involved straight away, they could if you really wanted to be arsey. But and I feel this is case it was just simply hot air fuelled by adrenalin, had the altercation continued in to the safe zone and another physical attack happened then they would have something substantial to go on.

The guy by all accounts was being a dick and his provocation got a response but the old saying two wrongs don't make a right comes to mind on this one, the site did what they could and chucked him off, job done.

Again its up to the sport to regulate this kind of thing, everyone gets heated in the moment and most site operators know this, a warning followed by being asked to leave if they repeat the next time, then ban.
                      That said non of the above should interfere with your basic rights and if you feel an incident has gone to far and offended you then ask for ritual suicide to restore honour.
                      "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
                      Life in the fast lane........
                      sigpic

Comment

Treat others as you would like to be treated.
                        If that fails treat them as they treat you.
                        Job done.

Si

Comment

If somone shot me like that id attack them with my rubber knife until it really chaffed.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Sites done the right thing in banning the player, believe me the player will of been banned for physical actions not the shooting. Police would more than likely do nothing also if you are neither shooter or shootee to be honest even if you are the person's best mate/wife/partner/parent if the shootee is happy to let it drop then I wouldn't bother taking it further. In the heat of games and in the current climate it is very easy for people to lose their rag quickly.

He pushed him into a tree, sounds like playground squabbles to me. If he had physically hit the person or used the butt of the gun or something then fair enough but for being pushed into a tree from behind, cowardly yes, police could possibly see it as threatening behaviour but doubt they would do assault its more paperwork than its worth for what seems like a mere push and a few harsh words in a one sided argument.

If the shooter is banned thats it he is banned, if it is not his home site then nothing else to do. If it is his home site then the site owners may be able to inform UKARA that he no longer plays at the site thus expiring his ukara early.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Overkill does not exist... It is merely an unwillingness to wear the safety equipment ADVISED at all game briefs.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                                Overkill does not exist... It is merely an unwillingness to wear the safety equipment ADVISED at all game briefs.
                                Never had a safety brief that told me to wear a box ben

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RevJaxx 34 Years Old and still reasonably healthy Find out more about RevJaxx
                                Working...
                                X