Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Is it a common problem for people to mis-identify guns when selling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is it a common problem for people to mis-identify guns when selling?

Originally posted by TwinTurboCH View Post
    Minor update on this. Thanks to much digging and hunting, I managed to find out where this person plays and then, through a third party, managed to make direct contact and was then finally given a partial refund to cover the difference in value. Not sure if I would have got it without the hassle and effort I put in, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Either way, my case is finally resolved
    Well done, sellers like these need to be held to account and be made to realise that they are morally and legally in the wrong.

I still have not received anything from my "sold in good faith" seller, despite him lying on here about how he would compensate me. This means he has not admitted to himself that he has done anything wrong and is still a danger to buyers.
    “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
      Sold as seen doesn't exist anymore in a lot of cases.
      I know this from my mum taking a small car dealership to court over a fault 3 hours after the car was sold to her and they refused to do anything about it.
      In that circumstance, the car should have been sold with minimum a limited warranty/guarantee.
      Trading standards also sided with that fact.
      Whilst private sellers do differ slightly, sold as seen no longer exists and hasn't done since the mid to late 90s.

The item here is sold as a TM, its in the description, a TM it is not, that is misrepresentation.
      The only way the Motor trade can sell without a warranty is to sell as spares or repair.
      . . . . . . . . . GET SOME!!! . . . . . . . .
      TM P90/ G&G M4 CHOINE (WHITE M4 INNIT!) / KSC G18C / TM G17 / WE G18C / WE 1911 MEHICO DRUGLORD

Comment

Personally I find a drive to the seller clears the cobwebs away of B.S. and I never buy without holding in fair maidens hand. Saves all possible grief in long run.
        sigpic" Only the living cry for war's end, the dead are quite relaxed about it "

Comment

What a long winded process that was.

You know that they would have ripped you right off if you didnt have their address etc.

I hate people. They suck.
          Upcoming Games:
          None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
          Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TwinTurboCH Find out more about TwinTurboCH
          Working...
          X