Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Preferred CQB weapons

I shall look up the compact as well, cheers boss
    Damn Brad, what else you got hidden in the humvee - a fat chick?

Comment

another good option - G3 SAS
      h e y d r i c h
      L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

Thats a nice little shooter!

Ive been leaning towards a cutdown/short M4 like Loki mentioned as i think logistics wise, itll be easier given my rig is already setup for a shedload of M4 mags.

Plus the VFC Dagger looks lethal and i want it.

Someone buy it for me.

Comment

I would also recommend a tri-shot of some sort as they are great fun, and cheap. AEG wise a TM P90 is a good call and I also use a G&G L85 AFV but my favourite at the moment in cqb is a TM M14 socom, that is considered a bit big by some people though!

Comment

For the budget you could get a dboys PDW. Very good externals, and a folding stock to go with. I just picked up the VFC one again (as a team mate was selling his)

But I think I'll still roll mostly with my mp5. In full stock, A3 style. Believe it or not, but it's actually nice to use with the full stock, rather than the sliding one, even in CQB.

Comment

See with that budget I would still say a pistol and some magazines really as it would be easily enough to get a good pistol and 3-4 mags along with pouches or two.

As for short CQB weapons MP5k pretty much fits the bill if you don't want a stock on it, if you do well slap the side folding PDW one on it :p.

'FireKnife'
              68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
              Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

My MP5k was such a laugh to use and I bought a PDW stock for it and I loved it more. I will also second heydrich with the G3 SAS. I had the TM High Cycle and it was one of the most fun gun I have owned.

My TAR-21 is my go to gun for outdoor and CQB

TM SCAR-L Recoil Shock/TM G18C AEP

Comment

KWA MP7 all the way! Can't beat a noisy little GBB indoors.

Comment

If you're going for an AEG, I'd say the TM P90 is absolutely perfect - it won't leave you much cash left over from £250 (unless you buy it second-hand), but it's hands down the most comfortable cqb weapon I've ever used and it's fantastically accurate without any modification. Seriously, do yourself a favour and get one rather than just another M4 variant - you can even use your m4 mags with it if you get the box magazine attachment.

Otherwise, a GBB smg will make you smile the most, but expect to spend a small fortune in mags and you'll have to be diligent in making it work reliably.

Comment

If you want to stick with m4 mags you can have a look at the PDR, type 97b, fn2010 or a whole load of short m4 variants.

Comment

The thunder maul(albeit a stubby killer m4) is a great little cqb gun and can hold its own in more open game play

But as others have already said the p90 has to be one of the best. wish I didnt sell mine now

Comment

Why not buy a new upper reciever, short barrel with hop up and inner barrel??

then just switch over the upper reciever for what you want.

If not how about a VFC/Dboys PDW... still uses M4 mags!

Im thinking of getting a MP5K with stock... If I do, Ill let you know what I think
                          FOR SALE
                          7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                          , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

i had considered modding my current M4 but the barrel length is good at the moment as ive got a 203 setup which is working well for me. If i can get a PDW variant thatll run M4 mags, all the better but for now, modding my main weapon is out.

Or i could just say balls to it all and pick up a few more pistol mags

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Zsasz View Post
                              i had considered modding my current M4 but the barrel length is good at the moment as ive got a 203 setup which is working well for me. If i can get a PDW variant thatll run M4 mags, all the better but for now, modding my main weapon is out.

Or i could just say balls to it all and pick up a few more pistol mags
                              +1

...or treat yourself to a new pistol plus mags?
                              Things I hate:
                              1. People who hate things.
                              2. Irony.
                              3. Lists.

Comment

I meant keeping it as it is, then getting just a upper with CQB length inner and outer barrel and a short Ris.... therefore if you want the full length ones, you simply take the upper off and put the full elngth one on
                                FOR SALE
                                7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                                , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mister Zsasz Find out more about Mister Zsasz
                                Working...
                                X