Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Would you sell your whole armoury for a simplified loadout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would you sell your whole armoury for a simplified loadout?

Originally posted by spartacus View Post
    Sorry to bring this thread back up but.. would the G&P EBR kit fit on the G&G M14?

Cheers
    That would be like mixing 25 year old finest single malt with diet coke.

Comment

haha sounds exactly like what i did at the beginnning of the year.

I sold every bit of gear i owned, and nearly all my guns. Got rid of assault vests, molle vests, gloves, goggles, hats, caps, clothing, batteries, guns, magazines, sights....

Now all i have is a couple of guns (a GBB which im going to sell, a M14 which im going to sell...) which are still kicking about, as well as my current load out...

I basically got rid of everything, and used the money to buy a Sopmod, which was my dream gun for about a year and a half. More money got spent on upgrading it. Currently, im just trying to find the time to go and collect the thing, which is still sat in Zero One! (Sorryguys, ill come and get it son, i promise!). On top of that, i bought a warrior centurion rig, and some Oakley gloves. Current loadout is the gun, a AEP, which i dont carry, Brit DPM, the warrior rig (one extra pouch on it, a smoke pouch), gloves and glasses, and a radio. Thats it.

And you know what? Ive never enjoyed airsofting more! Getting rid of all the extra cr*p, and just playing with the one gun ive wanted for donkeys. I actually had a period when i didnt have any guns that worked or due to selling them, before the M4, that i borrowed an AK blowback and a Shottie. Probably the best day ive ever had, bar my first (and so far only) game with the M4.

Just think of the cash you can earn selling all your unwanted and crap gear and guns. Buy one thing you REALLY want, and then just go and have fun again!

Comment

Personally, I'd sell my G36c, Deagle, and cheapo shotty.
        And buy a... um... G36c, Deagle and shotty.
        :D I'm happy with my loadout
        Others till I die

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
          That would be like mixing 25 year old finest single malt with diet coke.
          Agreed.

And as far as i know, you cant anyway. Its designed for the Marui kit, so unless the G&G is a clone, i doubt it highly.
          AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

See what this thread has turned into is a "would you sell all your clone shite and buy a decent, reliable airsoft gun", and the answer is yes.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
              See what this thread has turned into is a "would you sell all your clone shite and buy a decent, reliable airsoft gun", and the answer is yes.
              If i wasnt so attached to my sig, this would be my new one. Hahaha.
              AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

spartacus When I am not leading my fellow slaves in an uprising against the Roman republic my main hobbies are airsoft and motorbikes. Find out more about spartacus
              Working...
              X