Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Theft From a Skirmish Site?

Originally posted by tallbloke View Post
    However what I find more shocking is the extent people go to on here to rip off people with their sales threads.
    Subtle...

Comment

Mate there is plenty of them. I've fallen for teh trap myself & know plenty of other who have too & it causes big issues.

For example a GBB M4 Sold was working fine, when recieved all 4 mags didn't work. The answer from the seller - well its a common issue - I thought you would have known. If the Ad had stated that they leaked, another slighty cheaper one would have been purchased instead with one less mag.

So no Its not just the current one i've moaned about but plenty more.
      I APOLOGISE IN ADVANCE IF I BREAK THE RULES.

Comment

Whichever site i'm at I always lock spare easy to nick gear in the boot of my car or keep it in a padlocked flight style bag, the thought has always occurred that somebody might try and nick almost anything I own because it looks the same as anybody elses largely speaking, even if it's only a bottle of BBs I don't wanna have to spend another tenner buying more, it spoils the mood. It's a shame there's people like this in the sport, I reckon they ought to be lynched airsoft style if they're caught, a fist full of thunderflashes down the trousers or such like!
        arghhgghhh!!!- John Rambo

Comment

Originally posted by mj23lj View Post
          Hi,

I noticed a thread someone posted about having a rifle stolen "Stolen Vfc Bar", and this may sound naive, but I was shocked (if it was indeed stolen from a skirmish site).

Does anyone have any incidents of stolen airsoft goods (rifles, pistols etc)? It could have happened to you, or just someone you know?

I really feel for the guy who lost his 'Vfc Bar'.

Thanks,

Alex (mj23lj)
          I believe that in this particular instance the VFC Bar in question was actually stolen from his home, not a skirmish site.

Post on another forum: http://forums.airsofters.co.uk/showt...ghlight=stolen

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mj23lj Find out more about mj23lj
          Working...
          X