Promoting Airsoft!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Promoting Airsoft!

I think its a good idea tbh. My mum is paranoid that someone will call out the 5-0. Ive had the police around once when i made a combustion spud gun.

All because of one neighbour that has a problem with us (Stupid old bizatch). But yeh, when they came around, they were completely cool with what i was doing, so i just carried on.

Systema M4A1 PTW | TM P90 | KJW P229

Comment

rockinrobin all mine in the cases with padlock in the holes that are cut out of them so not gettin in them unless the take the case . plus they all locked in my garage and i mean its like fort knox because there is over £20,000 of motorbikes in there .

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
        there is over £20,000 of motorbikes in there .
        Want another? I'm selling my Dragstar 'cos I've spent too much on guns!
        sigpic

Comment

i have a hard case, which is shut into a wardrobe, if they get in, well, i'm insured.

(so glad i had a good idea, they don't come along that often!)

Comment

mmm nice offer mate , but i think race carbin fibre r1 and 3 gsxr 750's is enough for me at the min

coolfish that is true is the same as my garage but no matter how hard i tried if my guns got nicked id never be able to get them back to how i like them and have them now well before got raided

Comment

lol my guns are stored in there cases in a locked wooden cuboard with me being the only key holder i would say my guns were safe. never had a visit from the police about my guns and i dont do much shooting out in the garden but when i do my neibours all know me and are quite frendly.

Comment

Considering some b*****d just got the council round about our dog, I'm even more keen to let the old bill know about my guns!
                sigpic

Comment

Couple of points to add to this.

Just be mindful of the other side of the coin if you do inform the constabulary about your guns. 25 years ago I used to shoot competition crossbows (and you thought airsoft was obscure) we had all our bows marked and registered at the local police station. And from that day on every time some B*****d shot a cat or dog or a fence with anything and I mean anything! from a bow & arrow to a catapult the old bill would be round at my house asking me where I was and where are my weapons.

Secondly even though you may take every precaution with your guns keeping them in cases and having padlocks etc ask yourself this, What do you look like when you walk over to your car carrying what are obviously gun case's wearing military looking kit trying to look mean in your Bolle shade's?

Its not just the guns that can worry people if you are carrying or wearing some of your kit even to cross the road you may put idea's in people's heads that are far more dangerous than them seeing you with a gun.

Anyway on a lighter note I say keep airsoft to yourselves (within reason) let the Chav's be ripped of by Delta Farce, when asked tell people you play paint ball then whether they show interest or indignation you can then decide if you want to leave it at that or go on to explain in full. Think of it as a mason's hand shake! to weed out the unworthy...

Play Safe.

Comment

Yep keep it quite so your responce should be

so what is Airsoft

Oh its like Netball but girlier.
                    It for People into Air Guitaring but we only play ballards..
                    A Weekly/Monthly training course for people who want to be a Airdresser and stylist.

Comment

lol i remeber u checking that gal out cj coolfish
                      Dan
                      MP5 , CXP15, Toptech m4 carbine, glock 17
                      My Rating http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=12285

Comment

Originally posted by dancarter1988 View Post
                        lol i remeber u checking that gal out cj coolfish
                        He's a natural perv, born and bred

Telling the local bobby is a good idea, though if i now phone them up, they'll have to come out to another nut's house, and then Fallout's house (we all live in the same town/area).

They will be sick and tired of seeing RIFs, however it will be the only excitement any PO will see in our area... This town is a bit like Sandford in Hot Fuzz.

Also on another note i don't mind them seeing all my RIFs, it's just all the piles of stolen cash and drugs laying around my room i'm worried about :eek:

JB
                        Trader Feedback

Comment

You have drugs?! Whats the FPS? You take paypal?

Oh and thanks for calling me a perv btw, i won't correct you, but not much point in stating the obvious on here really....

Right then... back to the 'Jessica' thread!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CJ Coolfish Playin games and takin names! Find out more about CJ Coolfish
                          Working...
                          X