Collapse

British airsoft club announcement......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British airsoft club announcement......

So after all the messages that have been posted here it is, its not even exciting it's just they could ruin airsoft for us all if they continue. So most of you have heard of BAC and if you go on their website it talks to talks and appears to walk the walk. So I applied to membership and it was accepted but all seemed to be done a little to fast. Which got me thinking that considering that amount of checks they claim to make it was all a lilttle fast so I made her up. BELOW

Completely fake not even a real person, submitted an application and sent a completely fake ukara email over to which contained a site that isn't even active nor has anyone played on it for a year or more and hasn't been UKARA for 2 yrs. so NO WAY should a defense been accepted for this person not if all their checks were done as they claim they are but OH SHITE BAG I received this......

ACCEPTED. pay my subscription and membership card will be in the post WOW. what a joke.
    now some of you may say well what you have done is wrong and out of order but if i can do this being an HONEST AIRSOFT PLAYER then what's stopping a thug from doing this and then being able to buy RIF's for illegal purposes. Now you might also ask why a girl well that's to prove I have NO intension of using this nor am i going to pay for this either.
    So i put it to everyone. There checks are poor, they validate anyone and take all info you as GOLD AND HONEST but lets face it there's more than a fair share of people out there that simply aren't HONEST.
    UKARA alternative my ARSE.

Re: British airsoft club announcement......

http://airsoftoperator.com/british-a...formerly-club/

Comment

That's a surprise.........

Comment

Surely that is a criminal offence and they could be reported to the police?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Excuse my spelling

Comment

well I will be ringing them tomorrow to get answers as now this has been found it is unlikely we will continue to use them to check defence as it undermines the whole point of it

Comment

from their facebook

** IMPORTANT NOTICE - CHANGE OF POLICY **

It has been brought to our attention that a member of UKARA has falsified their player self check in an attempt to become a member of the BAC.

The BAC policy was to accept existing UKARA members into the BAC by the member forwarding their own UKARA player self check email. We did not think for one moment that an existing UKARA member would doctor their legitimate e-mail to create a false identity in order to attack the credibility of BAC. The whole idea of the player self check was to enable the easy transfer of existing registered UKARA players to the BAC.

We have found that 99% of airsofters are honest and honourable, however this incident has identified the 1% that are dishonest and unscrupulous. Therefore we have modified our practice accordingly.

95% of existing BAC members have been identified through our stringent checks via direct contact with the airsoft sites verifying games played.

We regret to say that going forward, we no longer be able to accept existing UKARA players via their player self check e-mail. This is to prevent any further attempted security breeches. All players will need to identify the last three games played over a period of time greater than 56 days. This will then be verified by the BAC via direct contact with the airsoft site. This should now prevent any other dishonest parties trying to infiltrate and discredit the BAC.

We thank the BAC members for their continued support.

Best wishes,
            BAC

Comment

A little too late for an amendment, how many of their members could have done the same?

Comment

Originally posted by 1st commando View Post
                well I will be ringing them tomorrow to get answers as now this has been found it is unlikely we will continue to use them to check defence as it undermines the whole point of it
                I don't understand the purpose of this club anyway....if people already have a UKARA number why would anyone need membership to this club? Why would retailers (United Kingdom Airsoft RETAILER Association) need to contact this club for verification when the people they're trying to verify are members of their own association.....you know, with a UKARA number?!?!

Comment

UKARA members don't really have any reason to be on there . It was more as an alternative for those not on UKARA but this is the second time something has been highlighted to me . I will however speak to them directly before acting on forum talk etc . No offence to the OP but I have to follow it up to be sure

Comment

Haha quality statement from them well they should realise that in this day and age people aren't always honest and they shouldn't take important info as seen given that they are issuing a defence to buy RIFs all information provided should have been checked in one way or another. I admit my actions were wrong but they weren't a personal attack or even an attack to ruin their credibility more to prove that they have made it FAR to easy to obtain what they are offering where as UKARA isn't so easy or as easy as they made it.

Comment

Nothing to do with the fact they charge for something that's already available for free and accepted by every retailer, whereas BAC isn't.
                      section 24 of the 1968 Act
                      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

If its not broke, dont fix it.

UKARA isnt broke, ergo...

In light of this i wont be accepting BAC membership as proof of defence for personal sales. Not a hope.
                        AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

I love he fact in their statement hey used the term " Tried to obtain " not tried I succeeded and if I'd have paid the money I'd have gotten the card to prove it their email back proves they were fully prepared to issue my defence.

Comment

Originally posted by 1st commando View Post
                            I will however speak to them directly before acting on forum talk etc . No offence to the OP but I have to follow it up to be sure[/
                            Let us know how this goes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Excuse my spelling

Comment

nice bit of investigative journalism
                              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Qlimax87 Find out more about Qlimax87
                              Working...
                              X