Pimped or simple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pimped or simple

I love to pimp my gun with ris,torch,laser,red dot to make it look sexy like my baby lol...!!
    I will shoot you all.

Comment

Originally posted by trojan1106 View Post
      Shiny!

i reconise that front set :P is it still going to get chromed ?

Comment

all depends on the rifle and role of it being used as and when ,

simples

click

Comment

what about paint jobs? both my armalites have paint jobs
          Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

simples.

but again, it'll be down to the user/owner, that said some guns should be left simples, the classics for example, m16vn, most of the ak series, ww2 guns and berretta's and deagles imo.

Boris
            K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

I can't think of a single gun that looks better pimped then it does normally

M16, G3, AK-47, G36, AK, FAL, shotguns, handguns. Guns that originally look good start to look bad when they accessorize so much!
              G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
              RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Was well into the pimping about 6 years ago....... then it hit me..... All that matters is that balls come out of the end....

I love my eotech though, but thats so i can see where i'm shooting, indoors or at night.
                G&P AK47 Waffle Mid caps 150 rnds X10---FOR SALE

Comment

i do like pimpin m4's but thats about it i mean internally upgrade the f*** out of it if you want but externally most guns should be left be eg ak's m14's ww2 guns ect

but i do like the personall touch a pimped out gun
                  Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

Originally posted by Aeviv View Post
                    I can't think of a single gun that looks better pimped then it does normally

M16, G3, AK-47, G36, AK, FAL, shotguns, handguns. Guns that originally look good start to look bad when they accessorize so much!
                    +1 on that.
                    The engineer in likes to keeps to the simple rule of :
                    It it ain't broke, don't try to fix it.

Comment

I like to pimp em- but not in a `HEY! I'V GOT 6 DIFFERENT LASERS ON MY GUN` way, I like to put snazzy furniture on it, eg MOE handguard etc and if I had money, a VLTOR receiver, with writing on it etc, and have silencers protruding from handguard and what not.... but I don't like guns covered in electronic, just an Eotech for me, and maybe a tac light.
                      When the 404 error message gets a 404 error message, you know it's bad...

Comment

That said- tricking out M14s and MP7s and occasionally M4s is acceptable....

internally- everything must be made of diamonds!!!!
                        When the 404 error message gets a 404 error message, you know it's bad...

Comment

Originally posted by Evilllamas View Post
                          tricking out M14s... is acceptable....
                          Aside from a scope, no, No, NO. IT should be left simple, wooden and Ris-less, as god intended M14s to be
                          G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                          RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

My EBR would beg to differ...
                            AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny357 View Post
                              n
                              guns with loads of cr*ap on look like all the gear and no idea
                              my sentiments entirely.

although if done well it can look cool.

I prefer pimping my guns the same as cars

- simple looking on the outside

HOT under the bonnet. :D
                              Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 14 August, 2010, 08:00.
                              Originally posted by Coz
                              Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

I think one of the un-written rules for the millitary is this: "Keep it simple, Stupid".

One of the many reasons I never go out with a pimped AEG/GBB etc is something will break, and the more gear attached, the more likely the chance. I don't use optics as iron sights in airsoft do the job for me much more, I don't use mounted torches as I feel they are un-nessacacry etc

Hell I even think putting a suppressor on my rifle's is too much at times.

It's personal opinion over practical outcome. We all like to see something OTT, but we would all choose to use something much simpler looking for the ease of use.
                                sigpic
                                http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gundown Find out more about gundown
                                Working...
                                X