Pimped or simple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pimped or simple

mostly depends on the junk that me dads brought over the years if it fits i'll put it on it for a laff tho ak baernets on plastic guns not a good idea XD

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

I've actually started simplifying my M4. Back to mostly stock parts except from a MOE stock and pistol grip (because I hate, with a passion, the standard M4 stock/pistol grip). Apart from that there's an EOTECH (optics are pretty much a given), replica M600c torch (used to play a lot of dusk games) and fore-grip (I find it more comfortable and better to aim with).

Comment

Pimped for practicality.

There is a reason I am putting a fancy RIS on my AKS74u. It's to fit a foregrip and tac-light combo, the former for comfort the latter for dark areas and CQB. There's a reason there is an ACOG on there as well, it's to see exactly where BBs land so I can adjust my fire accurately without spraying too much.

When you start getting into putting different stocks on your gun or adding cosmetics that don't have any practical use like rail covers and painting your gun, that's when I lose interest.

Comment

I must be getting old because I think how much it'll weigh when I add something to mu gun.

Nowdays I keep them as simple as possible.

Comment

when it comes to pimping i dont mess with my rifles etc but my pistols as pimp as can be. My current sidearms a stainless steel we colt.45 which has had my name engraved on one side of the slide and my nickame the other. the grips are made of south east asian water buffalo horn (black) and i have my teams badge set in each side..

Comment

Its airsoft, \WHATS THE POINT, ALL THE EXTRA PIMPING DOES IS ADD WEIGHT. sorry caps lock was on
              AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

lol didnt to mine.. in fact its fractionally lighter now after the engraving lol.

Comment

Bit of both really start the day with everything on the gun and as the day goes on and i get more and more knackered things come off one by one !

Comment

TM SOCOM ; ACOG on the carry handle , nout else 'old school' . TM SOPMOD ; ALL the bells and whistles !
                    As to M14/AK47 'too pimp or not' question , I'm in the don't school of thought .
                    From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

• Re: pimped or simple

It all depends on the gun for me and if it's practical. I wouldn't have something for the sake of having it.
                      Hero to some, Villain to most.

Comment

I think pimped internally but left externally apart from maybe a scope/sight.

Comment

For me it depends on circumstance:
                          Im happy to pimp out a gun IF im using it in woodland or open areas.
                          My Woodland gun atm is an M14 SOPMOD EBR with lots of stuff on it...

However in CQB, things get trashed so quickly its unreal.
                          I used to have a G36 with bipod foregrip, cantilever red dot, multi function PEQ box.

I then got my sight shot out... and a new one is like £50... which made me realise that unless you invest in protective sheilds, the CQB gadgets are useless.

So now my G36 just has a foregrip and laser.

However, if you can afford to replace a £50 site every week then go for it! Pimp it out to the max... Just make sure its practical!
                          Kiran Payne
                          TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
                          Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

I think the best way is to make your weapon a bit of a sleeper, i.e. plain on the outside, and all jazzed up and spangly on the inside.

#carried away by a Moonlight shadow...#

Comment

Depends 100% on the gun used.

a 1911 or AK47 leave it be in most cases.

but with glocks and m4's amd such like the more tacti"cool" stuff the better.

Comment

your gun should be treated like your woman, if you have to do her up to play out with her, something must be wrong with her, we all know natural beauty is the best.

a scope and some upgraded internals are ok though, thats some lippy and masacra.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gundown Find out more about gundown
                                Working...
                                X