Clear All

• Re: pimped or simple

I couldn't fit any more accessories on my gun unfortunately

Signature Removed

Comment

PIMP
      This is my rifle, this is my gun.
      This ones for fighting and this ones for fun!!!

Comment

I love the look of a gun, so pimped that it actually weights 5x as much and the owner struggles to carry it... But it still looks cool as hell!
        146 ATC...

Cocked, locked and ready to rock!

Comment

I like the look of a pimped gun, but like The Fighting Moose said, its a pain in the butt dragging a tricked out aeg around all day!

Comment

Pimped, but in a unique way. So not magpul. A bit like my glock. So unique that its considered 'marmite', some people love it others hate it.

-TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

none.
              function
              My youtube channel

Comment

Well after about a year of pimping my guns out i kinda got tired of the fact they weigh a ton and cost so much, I'm pretty sure the bank would not be too impressed if i asked for a loan under the purpose of pimping the sh*t out of an assault rifle. I guess its kinda hard to decide what pimped is though, i mean is bog standard just like a standard M4 with normal forgrip because I'm not into that sort of stuff I prefer say a M4 R.I.S with a red dot and torch, maybe a PEQ if its needed for the battery but I'm a big believer in just keeping it simple.

I wouldn't mind having this amount of kit but not all on one gun

Comment

• I'd go with 'purpose built'

Comment

wow
                    "Hell i like you, you can come round and F*** my sister"

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydash View Post
                      PIMP
                      *Chucks m4 away* I want that one!

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydash View Post
                        PIMP
                        Above is the evolution of the G36 family...

Comment

I assume were referring to externals? I'd say keep it simple. I'm more than happy to use iron sights. Dot sights just seem like a bit of (expensive) fluff and magnification scopes are pointless on most assault rifle type AEGs. Only time I use RIS is to put a hand grip of flashlight on for dark areas of CQB sites. Its also more realistic as not every soldier has a dozen attachments on his M4. I have to stop myself laughing when I see someone turn up with a G36 with a sniper scope, laser, flashlight, grenade launcher and drum mag attached.
                          For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
                          Check out my other sales!

Comment

I think it depends. If everything has a practical use then sure pimp the hell out of a gun. If it's just for show I don't see the point. I use a RS PEQ and a flashlight on my guns, just because they're practical and can really help on some sites.

Comment

I think alot of guns look great standard, including the m4 hell i would have a xm177e2 anyday BUT its so hard not to do nothing, u like to customize, make things ur own and thats why we do it, but i do prefer purpose built.

Aimpoint/eotech - Foregrip - Silencer (sometimes) is job done for me on a m4, maybe a flashlight on there, oh and i do like the flip up magnification scope lol.

Comment

100% simple modifications/attachments all the way

my M4- just a short silencer (looks better with it on)
                                Famas- just as it is (though i have seen a ris rail for one on an internet retailer site)

and my most modified/attachmented gun
                                M16- ris on all 4 sides, 4x acog and when i feel like it an M203.
                                might invest in a foregrip for when i dont have the m203 attached

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gundown Find out more about gundown
                                Working...
                                X