IPSC airsoft UK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IPSC airsoft UK?

MG i got a new beretta now as for some reason the revolvers p***ing gas and i dont know why
    but the beretta is a kwa system 7 jobbie should be awsome for this type thing just need more mags

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

System 7 is awesome.

Revolvers can be used for ipsc as well if you want, quite funny to see as well.

video of HK ipsc and a guy used a sig 226 springer lol

Comment

i dont know the 2.5 inch python really short barrel, fixed hop up kinda dont wanna try it as grange farm did a little timed thing a while back and the hop was kickin striaght out the barrel curvein up made it really difficult to hit the targets (+the marshall running it thought i only had the 6 shots lol)

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

Still thinking about loadouts with all this to be honest.

Sam fisher style :p would like something different but relevant and thats not PMC

Was thinking something like solid snake/rambo type stuff but more black ..crysis ..mix ..thhiingg!!

oh i dont know lol, needs to be woodland capable though.

Comment

Splinter cell... Lovely! - Where can I get my hands on a ninja skin tight suit and a pair of kickass goggles? :p

Comment

well some one has beaten us to the punch! holy crap

Comment

Curses! :p - Oh well.

Anyway, where can I get my hands on compensators? - Looks brilliant on most .45s!

Comment

If your prepared to spend £120 on it sure, pmed.

What exotic, stealthy camouflages are there that not many people wear?

Comment

@caboose- huh thats odd, mabe it needs a relube or something.
                    aye i know you can use glock in real ipsc and ive seen them in airsoft ones as well, if a place doesnt do a stock pistol class (ie no modification allowed) then id just use it in open class as anything goes there, you dont *have* to use an uber worked on race pistol, heheh. i did know a site but cant find it anymore around middle england that hosted ipsc shooting days but ive lost the link now.
                    back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

• Re: IPSC airsoft UK?

nothing is sold on this site so im pretty sure i can link it

http://www.justpistols.co.uk/pp.htm

this page covers alot of the basics about practical pistol shooting

Comment

Thanks for using the edit button :p

good link that should of linked it ages ago, didnt think.

Comment

oops sorry i completely forgot the edit button hehe

Comment

• Hello, again. Just feel like to show off my future race gun.

Hopefully a friend of my will get it from HK.

A few more in my personal folder.

Really wish to see the competition starts. It is sad to see people close their mind like a box.

Hi guys, One thing I don't budge, airsoft and real steel. Which one is much prefered here!?? I think real steels, but it is illegal, therefore we went for the second choice. On that note, it we like realy steel, why would anyone want to make there race gun like a toy with short cycling and feather weight slide, etc!! Any one dig!??

Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 19 October, 2010, 06:54.

Comment

HI guys, my 5.1 is completed, finally,
                              It only took about 4weeks, very basic, like the other reply i posted on ther orther IPSC thread. Would like to meet with anyone still interested and somewhere to practice.
                              I have youtube video marked as Hi Capa 5.1 part 1,2,3, its about the pistol and parts.
                              Contact me if you are interested. There are a lot of infos online and everywhere. REally gotta check them out!??

Comment

Hi Guys

Time this thread was moved back to the top!

I'm really interested in this thread been into target shooting for what seems to be a very long time.
                                As we’re no longer able to use the real thing this has got to be the best alternative around! Airsoft IPSC, PP :-)
                                It cannot be that hard to set something up! So all we need is big room with targets and some sort of timing equipment.
                                Targets - on it all ready
                                Timer – electronics ordered
                                So if a can get a factory unit some where how many of you would be prepared to travel. You will also need to understand there is going to be a cost to do this (Sort this out later if we get enough people) so the more people the better.

Lets see how many would be interested, Name and county please
                                I’ll start it off
                                SneakyPete-uk Cambridgeshire

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LtPurcy Im awesome Find out more about LtPurcy
                                Working...
                                X