X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Refunds

Originally posted by bengaku View Post
    yes that is a good idea but this guy has not said the gun is not firing.but that it is not skrimish ready?it does fire but it was making a noise like the gears where struggling to turn could it be that the battery is not strong enough or it just needs charge.the guy has had the gun only since this morning
    maybe he's mest with the adjustment screw to the motor and has not got a clue about aeg's and hence the burning smell as the motor struggles to turn just an idea

Comment

get it sent back to you, get a Tech guy to have a look, if working fine then ask him to have a little written statement saying it works fine etc, signed and maybe the tech's number so the one you sent it to can call if he doubts it

Comment

Originally posted by RM_Stu View Post
        get it sent back to you, get a Tech guy to have a look, if working fine then ask him to have a little written statement saying it works fine etc, signed and maybe the tech's number so the one you sent it to can call if he doubts it
        +1 that's pretty much all you can do

Comment

Originally posted by bengaku View Post
          yes that is a good idea but this guy has not said the gun is not firing.but that it is not skrimish ready?it does fire but it was making a noise like the gears where struggling to turn could it be that the battery is not strong enough or it just needs charge.the guy has had the gun only since this morning
          yeah but peoples deffinition of skirmish ready differ a lot.
          i dident deem my famasskirmish worthey due to the range, but my mate does because of the rof
          trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

wouldnt mind doing that but i dont want to play fees for postage i will pay the fees if its falty not before

sond fire to you guys
            why so serious

Comment

ok he has just pmed me agen and said this

I m not argueing with you thats my decision period. you can refund or i'll let payal despute team handle it your choice?

and my reply was that i will not refund his money until he gets a proper gun teck to look at it and send me an invoce of some kind or sends it back to me (him paying fees) then i will get my guy to look at it then if there is no falt then he pays for post back and thats that or if there is a falt then i will refun all his money inc postage

i think this i fair as i have no cover if i refund him but he has paypal
              why so serious

Comment

sounds to me like hes hiding something to be honest

Comment

Just tell him to send the gun back, and upon arrival you'll refund him. Saves you both extra hassle

Comment

Originally posted by hunter101 View Post
                    Just tell him to send the gun back, and upon arrival you'll refund him. Saves you both extra hassle
                    i dont mind doing that but he wants me to pay the postage fees witch i wil not do unless i know the gun has a falt and on my part i dont see why i should be out of pocked unless the gun is falty
                    why so serious

Comment

Originally posted by hunter101 View Post
                      Seconded.

Comment

No retail company will pay postage on returns regardless, tell him to get stuffed he pays postage or he keeps it.
                        Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Originally posted by jfox61 View Post
                          Any company will not pay postage returns regardless tell him to get stuffed he pays postage or he keeps it.
                          +1 to that!
                          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                          Just because something is in Transformers 2 doesnt make it real.

Comment

Keep all posts from him, he as has stated that the gun is working. Because he has opened a paypal dispute they will require all proof of discussion between you and himself. The fact he has alreadsy stated it is working is a nail in his own coffin. Don't be rude but be firm and don't change your line of answering.

And please use a spell checker. Regardless of whether you use one on here or not, sending replies to paypal with poor spelling or grammar isn't very professional.
                            Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

I cant help but chuckle at threads like these. And people ask why i ALWAYS deal face to face with any type of RIF. Parts arent such an issue with posting, but face to face deals mean that this kind of thing can be avoided.

My advice is this:
                              You sold it working. If it was definitely working, its his problem. If he doesnt like what he's bought, well thats tough tittys. You are not a shop where you can browse at your will then buy what you like.

Comment

i dont plan on changing my mind on it i dont have money to waste if its my falt i can cover the cash but i will not wast my cash witch i worked hard on for some one who is being a twat

p.s didn't want to do this to the guy but he is being a annoying and no one should have to put up with the lack of trust and decency this guy has giving me his name is concepttrooper
                                Last edited by mgaraveb; 15 June, 2010, 13:27.
                                why so serious

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mgaraveb hi my names paul Find out more about mgaraveb
                                Working...
                                X