X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Refunds

Originally posted by mgaraveb View Post
    i dont plan on changing my mind on it i dont have money to waste if its my falt i can cover the cash but i will not wast my cash witch i worked hard on for some one who is being a t**t
    If thats the reply from him, then he's lost the paypal dispute already. If you read the paypal T&C's thats against it. Just be sure to point that out to them, and him for that matter. Assure him that when he sends it back, if it is indeed faulty you'll give him a postage refund, and a full refund for the item itself. As if you pay for the postage for the gun back to you, and it's nothing wrong with it, you've lost out on postage twice

Comment

Originally posted by hunter101 View Post
      If thats the reply from him, then he's lost the paypal dispute already. If you read the paypal T&C's thats against it. Just be sure to point that out to them, and him for that matter. Assure him that when he sends it back, if it is indeed faulty you'll give him a postage refund, and a full refund for the item itself. As if you pay for the postage for the gun back to you, and it's nothing wrong with it, you've lost out on postage twice
      thats what i said on the thread if you look further up you will see what he put
      why so serious

Comment

One person's "perfectly skirmashable" might be completely different to another's. You can only use your own judgement to gain an insight on how compatible your two standards might be. Given that you only communicate via written word, that's where you want to make your impression.

In this case, I'd be inclined to believe the third party has just cause to complain.
        Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 15 June, 2010, 16:09.

Comment

Hey kids, looks like I'm going to have to be straight up with this.

In this situation, I would be inclined to believe the third party has just cause to complain because I believe he has a slightly higher standard of what he believes to be "skirmishable".

I don't trade with people who I anticipate to have a different standard to myself... Lots of people bend the truth and skirt around issues when posting sale threads, is it possible you over looked small details that might mean a lot more to the buyer than yourself?

My apologies for making you feel bad about being dyslexic. My Mum's fiancé is dyslexic to the point where he has trouble stringing a sentence together when exited or agitated. He tends to take a deep breath and take his time. He often surprises himself with his ability to spell and structure sentences correctly when concentrating.

Comment

Originally posted by mgaraveb
            this is off topic the topic was what i could do not what you would do
            Then why post this thread asking for peoples help if you don't really like the options, End of the day I may do something that you wouldn't and vise versa and I think your better off with the responses you've had than if no one said what they would do.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
              Hey kids, looks like I'm going to have to be straight up with this.

In this situation, I would be inclined to believe the third party has just cause to complain because I believe he has a slightly higher standard of what he believes to be "skirmishable".

I don't trade with people who I anticipate to have a different standard to myself... Lots of people bend the truth and skirt around issues when posting sale threads, is it possible you over looked small details that might mean a lot more to the buyer than yourself?

My apologies for making you feel bad about being dyslexic. My Mum's fiancé is dyslexic to the point where he has trouble stringing a sentence together when exited or agitated. He tends to take a deep breath and take his time. He often surprises himself with his ability to spell and structure sentences correctly when concentrating.

don't worry about it mate now am not saying that the gun isn't up to his standards i said i would happily pay to have the fault if any fixed but he wasn't happy with that he has have the gun since about 9am and has put a paypal dispute in after i told him to get a proper teck guy to look at it thats why am annoyed not that there is a problem as things happen faults can appear from anywhere all i wanted was proof before i refunded his cash would you just give his money back with no gun no evidence
              why so serious

Comment

Originally posted by Darkel View Post
                Then why post this thread asking for peoples help if you don't really like the options, End of the day I may do something that you wouldn't and vise versa and I think your better off with the responses you've had than if no one said what they would do.
                yes but he said that he will not deal with some people witch is no help to me or the thread as i have already dealt with him
                why so serious

Comment

Just thought id say my part.
                  for all the people above, i have just done a trade with mgaraveb, as my first trade i was a little bit twitchy about sending off my property not knowing if the otherside was going to do the same for me.
                  but all the way through the process and even after the guy has been honest and in contact with me through pm, i would have no problem dealing with and trusting the guy in the future.

i have even gone as far as to offer to buy the aeg in question off him if he gets it back and its ok.

tell him politley but firmley either he posts it back or he keeps it plain and simple, any shop selling aegs will take the gun back to see if it is faulty but NONE will pay for the return postage!!

Comment

lol already said that Tisane. Unless this guy sends it back the deal is done end of!!
                    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mgaraveb hi my names paul Find out more about mgaraveb
                    Working...
                    X