Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Airsofting with just a pistol?

Well, my pistol does have sniper rifle range. So there :P
    - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
    - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

Ive always thought of skrimishing with just my M1911, would be a good laugh w/e anyways! :L

Comment

Last weekend at F&O Manchester Woodland the last game was 'pistols vs. AEGs,' with pistols defending a base. I went pistols of course!

Spent the first 2 minutes spinning in a circle and acting like Chow Yun Fat. Then when my left hand gun ran out (borrowed off a mate with only one mag) I started taking it more seriously and just used my trusty KJW P226.

Got 3 kills before they finally lit me up. :D
        102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

last few times at CQB scotland i use a pistol only (4 mags). And a right laugh

I find it easier using pistol in a CQB enviroment. can move with so much ease

Comment

I can't stand gas guns, although they are improving slowly in my eyes, so my only sidearm has always been my M1911 springer. And a sword.
            But the springer is great, Ive managed to put a bit of custom work into it, and it goes far, and accurately, but nevertheless, its not going to (usually) beat a guy who you run into if he has something that can fire more than once.
            I often use it down at GZU, as because its only semi-auto you dont miss having the second shot automatically. I agree with Cheekymonkey aswell, the lighter weapon, even compared to a small SMG like an MP5 or a P90, does feel alot easier to weild in close quaters, especially when it comes to going through a door or such.
            Funnily enough, you do see alot more people breaking out 'fun guns' or guns that might not get used as much at Urban games much more than woodland. Wonder what peoples thoughts are on that?
            G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
            RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by callumt29 View Post
              Can you go airsofting with just a gas blowback pistol? I was thinking about getting the KJW Berreta.
              Tried this on Sunday, but with a HFC. Verdict, yes. But I wont regularly. Good fun for a day though. Carry as many mags with you as you can and choose your targets well. A hit is really satisfying when you're up against full auto. Be sneaky, be fast and use your cover. :D
              sigpic

Comment

lol shifty when you next at dv mate :p try own me wit a pistol if you can hehe at a range and you will not sneak past everyone lol

Comment

GZW plan A you can get away with using just a pistol, but its best to get into bush warfare and use the cover to your advantage, for CQB its entirely possible to use just a pistol, I generally carry 2 pistols and 5+ mags, dont be tempted to dual weild, you'll just waste ammo and gas :P
                  Dboys KAC PDW - PEQ - Lipo - 2x midcaps - £150ono
                  Classic Army B&T MP5A5 - Battery - 2x midcaps - £200ono
                  2x Clone M9 GBB - 1 Mag Each - £50ea ono

Comment

Originally posted by kinglemon View Post
                    lol shifty when you next at dv mate :p try own me wit a pistol if you can hehe at a range and you will not sneak past everyone lol
                    Tbh, I don't do stealth well, and I don't shoot that well either. I just think stealth can give you the upper hand if you only have a pistol on you. In my last game, the other team got in a panic thinking a squad was flanking them, turns out it was just me "lone wolfing" it with a pistol and a couple of valuable bb's left. Aww... the memories.
                    sigpic

Comment

I used my kj works mark 23 all day at virus on saturday at "virus" and had much more fun than when i just use my aeg

Comment

k shifty next time im at dv and you are im gonna get you lol lmao would be funny

Comment

Originally posted by ThatblokewiththeScar. View Post
                          No.

I would add that you should use really good 0.25g ammo.

And the new KWA/KSC System 7 are loved and respected by their owners.

If you want to play a full day with a pistol regardless of the site then go for it. You will be amazed at what you learn. :D
                          I have only included the exerts I can comment on personally that TBWTS has made. You can skirmish with anything you adjust.

The 0.25's is an excellent idea as people dont always seem to feel the .2's and the I love the KSC USP its excellent..
                          Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
                          Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
                          Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

I would sell my soul (well, maybe) for one of the new KWA Glock 18c's with NS2 (system 7) and a few extended mags.
                            "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by ZX12R A1 View Post
                              The 0.25's is an excellent idea as people dont always seem to feel the .2's and the I love the KSC USP its excellent..
                              Have to agree with the KSC know what they are doing with USPs
                              Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
                              There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

callumt29 Find out more about callumt29
                              Working...
                              X