Ugliest gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ugliest gun

I'd have to be boring and agree that thundermaul is the god awful ugliest AEG I have ever laid eyes upon. It's up there with the G36k...and that's saying something

Comment

Originally posted by Athlon View Post
      the ugliest pistol has got to be the ppk!
      and i love that stubby VN!!!
      erm no the ugliest gun has to be any hi-cappa or the ares pss-300 any one who get's one of those should of gone to spec savers...
      however I would argee with you on that stubby vn although vn mags would finish it off.

Comment

sorry to disappoint i'm another fan of the xm8. the src gen 3 model is great, such a good trigger response. as for the most ulgyest gun i would have to say the m9 (don't kill me) i don't know why they are just not nice in my opninon.

Comment

XM8 is the gun people love to hate on. Had it actually been adopted as the US rifle, people would be breaking themselves declaring their undying love.
          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

XM8 would be fine if you where doing a Star Trek loadout I reckon. Always thought it looked like a phaser rifle.
            Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
            you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
            eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

To be honest, the rather crap run of AGM, first gen SRC, and the ridiculously flimsy GWS kit probably did a lot of negative imagery for the XM8 in the airsoft "community". Even the current run of SRC Gen 3's colour choices are just plain terrible and toyish.

The final developement model of the XM8 look pretty serious business in my opinion.

"For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Stoner LMG. Ugly but badass

Comment

The picture is broken :S

(although that might be for the better)
                  Last edited by GhostDivisionAirsoft; 1 November, 2010, 18:05.

Comment

Originally posted by The Angry Goose View Post

Stoner LMG. Ugly but badass
                    the BAD-ASS-NESS is ways more than the uglyness!! and tbh i dont think its ugly at-all.....
                    Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
                    I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

baffled.orange "you want peggle? GO F^@K YOURSELF!" Find out more about baffled.orange
                    Working...
                    X