has magpull had its day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: has magpull had its day

Fair crack, I've spotted a few bits and bobs, there's a ranger plate in one of the promo art pieces. It's hardly saturated though.

Comment

yeah I certainly wouldn't blame magpulism on MW2 alone or even much at all...

Comment

Nope, I'd plame it on the fact that it's pretty, it feels nice and the fact that a few special bits and pieces can be bought for pocket money prices and added to your gun easily.
        That's a good point actually... Magpul parts are fancy gun upgrades that are easy to fit...
        Last edited by B.E.N.; 4 November, 2010, 16:04.

Comment

see I never liked the looks but I am yet hold a magpuled gun because if its really comfy I could get over my disagreement with the looks.

also with the question if you mean has magpul had its day as an orignal way to customize yes
          has magpul itself no.

Comment

Originally posted by Ovany View Post
            Magpul is like Katie Price for the ******* ***** ,everyone has had a stab at it at some point
            No mate...Nothing comes close to that horrible Cee U Next Tuesday. I remember when she used to hang out and shag all the footballers. She only became ''famous'' after getting her kit off in the clubs where they all used to go. The one pic that sticks in my mind was one where she was sat on the back of a moped with her dress hitched up wearing no knickers.

The only thing to add to your statement Ovany is it's just a shame no ones ever pushed the blade in far enough, she's still breathing...lol...
            Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Originally posted by parky View Post
              Yeah the reason they go for armalites is that their main market is the American civilian shooting market and the American military... both of which use the armalite family far more than any others. If they were in germany they'd probably be doing horrific things to G36s
              Magpul are releasing a PMAG version's for the G36 called the PMAG 30G and Pmag 20G, they also had designed ranger type magpuls for the G36 but abandoned the idea when the german army weren't interested.

Airsoft versions of the PMAG G's were hinted at the last shotshow.
              "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Whats a magpull...

Comment

i love magpul- and its designed for real steal, where it has more aplication.
                  When the 404 error message gets a 404 error message, you know it's bad...

Comment

asking has it had its day would mean there is another product on the market that does the job better than magpul and if there is could you please point me in there direction as i would love a product that is lighter stronger,more robust and can be modified in more ways than magpul (people saying magpul is shite must own an ics m4)lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GH0ST NAME: Böse Arzt....... 2ic of the fallen angels, we are back from heaven Find out more about GH0ST
                    Working...
                    X