Collapse

Buying a Dynatec BFG, Is it worth it ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Buying a Dynatec BFG, Is it worth it ?

Originally posted by MR123 View Post
    I use 9mm blanks and shot gun primers and they are as loud as each other....very
    You must be deaf, or using the worst 9mm blanks ever made!

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
      Where abouts in Berkshire do you live ?

Comment

maidenhead buddy why?

Comment

well we both must be using the same duff 9mm's and extra loud primers!!!

Comment

Is it possible at all that there are different types of primers?? mine are very loud.

Maybe you have duff primers?

Anyway, back on topic, if you play indoors/cqb then BFG's are brilliant and findable after a game, I wouldn't be throwing mine around outside.

Comment

Excuse the necro post, but how loud are shotgun primers and i can't seem to find any on the net?

Cheers
              www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

i think there great and just waiting for mine to come soon
                http://evillkilt.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbath View Post
                  Excuse the necro post, but how loud are shotgun primers and i can't seem to find any on the net?

Cheers
                  mine are about the same as a mk4/5

Comment

Roughly the same as a cardboard pyro. Plenty loud enough indoors anyway.

Once you have the adaptor. It's £4 per 100. Crazy cheap, worth throwing a nade in the door rather than half a mag of BB trying to shoot the guy running back and forth

Comment

Originally posted by Kingwell View Post
                      TROOOOOOO DAT!!!!

would make gameplay so much better... but it'll never happen
                      Ditto

If you really wanna run around full abutting everything that moves, play call of duty.
                      It's massive overkill as it's quite tight. There aren't man areas your AEG is gonna be out of range or massively inaccurate ( you don't have weather conditions to worry about ) you point and double tap. Simple. If you can't hit them move out and get closer or get better

I enjoyed the site but not the hordes of bruises I came home with. Totally unnecessary. And with the different areas having different rules again it's true. It just creates arguments and stoppages.

However with most sites, I'm sure a lot of us would love real caps and single shot. Heck if you was only allowed real caps on guns without a crazy ROF I wouldn't mind full auto. It's not like anyone is gonna shoot more than three shots lol. Anyway the point is that if we banned full auto the numbers would drop. People turn up to get kills. And few people turn up to play and. It's not all about wo can get the most kills. I'm sure if a lot of the more experienced players went round with unlimited ammo and full auto we would get lots more kills than what we do. But it just spoils the game.

Also to OP speak to Lee regarding BFGs as I know They are currently not allowed at FAO sites. Hopefully soon to be sorted.

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

Also don't hesitate about losing your bfgs at FAO if a bfg is thrown into a room we generally pick it up and hand it to the player or kick it to one side. We also watch where they land (otherwise how do we know who is out)!

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

i bought mine just before the mall and it made me fall in love with it as i was clearing the basment through the bfg throught the door then ran in with my m9, got 7 kills with the bfg, they make there money back so quickly and can be primmed in a game and takes less than i minuete one of the best buys for my airsoft,

john
                          free kit kat with everything you buy/ tarde with me

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Breeze Stealthy player hiding in the dark areas loves to play with tactics and skill . Find out more about Breeze
                          Working...
                          X