chat box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chat box

could this forum not instal an Instant chat area, would be good instead of useless threads being started .

Re: chat box

I thought the same thing, they have it on airsofters, will save a lot of spam also
    sigpic

Comment

Been asked many times to a resounding no. A) You have to supervise them constantly with a forum this size. B)It has never really benefited any other sites that have used them bar arnies maybe and they use an IRC chat.

Doubt its going to happen to be honest.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

i think it would be good

Comment

I am also for this!

Comment

I think it would desend into chaos. There are a lot of arguements on the forum and instant chat would cause problems. Some people just don't know when to be quiet.
            JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

Or even an msn style one on one chat saves the 45 second waiting and forever refreshing pm box
              sigpic

Comment

that and 90% of forum users have jobs etc so dont sit on the forums all day, the rest of us probably sneak on at work or have each other on msn anyway.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Originally posted by Relentless_chaos95 View Post
                  i think it would be good
                  same

Comment

Originally posted by aribos View Post
                    that and 90% of forum users have jobs etc so dont sit on the forums all day, the rest of us probably sneak on at work or have each other on msn anyway.
                    To be honest mate i work, i still find plenty of time to pop on here after, all of us work different times, it would be alot faster than messaging and easier to close deals and actually speak to somebody, im sure alot of people would like a chat bar/ IM device... All bar the mods/admin/general assistants, as per most forum suggestions.
                    sigpic

Comment

I must be the only person that doesnt like them then?

Theyre stupid, you cant have a conversation on them, they almost always unanimously descend into spam posts anyway, plus theyre an eyesore, unless its kept right down at the very bottom of the site.

Comment

Not even an IM function though? That would be so useful on here i reckon
                        sigpic

Comment

If you need to talk to someone 1 to 1 on here, thats what PMs are for surely? Or if you need a quicker more drawn out conversation, send them a PM saying

"hey, need to ask you some in depth stuff, add me to MSN/AIM/Yahoo/whatever?"

Or perhaps we could have an IRC channel? But Id rather have an independant airsoft IRC channel so we could talk about things other than how glorious Z1 is :P If theres enough interest to warrant it I could set up a dedicated airsoft IRC server?

Comment

IT would be hard to do considering retailer rules etc
                            www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

Well surely you could initiate a 1 to 1 if we had a function to chat would make sales smooth instead of a huge pm traffic may help take the load of servers
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bangyourdead Find out more about bangyourdead
                              Working...
                              X