Collapse

chat box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm all for it it can all be recorded if u like by the mods so if there is a dispute they have evidence showing who's fault ect it was

Dom

Comment

Re: chat box

Originally posted by Stick em up View Post
      I'm all for it it can all be recorded if u like by the mods so if there is a dispute they have evidence showing who's fault ect it was

Dom
      Why would they want to do that? Sales disputes are nothing to do with them... If you want protection, use the escrow service.

Comment

One thing people are forgetting here - in the T&C's we all accepted on registration.
        "Zeron In and Zero One are not responsible for the content of posts or opinions, etc, etc, etc" or words to that effect.
        If thats the case then why is it moderated so heavily and why would they be bothered about chat and its contents?
        Originally posted by mr lean 81
        painting is part of a manufacturing process, you dont buy a car without paint on it do you???

(unless its a DeLorean)

Comment

Yes I know that I meant like arguements of opinion and stuff like that. I see your point though mate.

Dom

Comment

I know what my thoughts are for the reason - but interesting to see what others are................
            Originally posted by mr lean 81
            painting is part of a manufacturing process, you dont buy a car without paint on it do you???

(unless its a DeLorean)

Comment

Yh if they don't take any responabilty why moderate itat all ??

Dom

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
                Wow, uncalled for much? And you want to be let loose on a chatbox? Jesus...

you have obviously read that wrong! humour ! but you must just be to clever to read that the way it was meant

I second B.E.N's notion. I've been on enough forums in my time to know they suck. Bad idea for this forum.

Why do you use this forum then if they suck. surely this one is isnt up to your professional standards

Besides bangyourdead, your grammar sucks. It'd be "bangyou'redead"...
                Well its bangyourdead for a reason. my reasons. Im sure you choose Fenriz for so weird and wonderful reason. so professor or is it Sir? My grammer may be wrong but hey. who cares. you can jog on!!!!!! now am i saying in jest or being serious? ?

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                I'm going to assume it was meant in good humour if I'm honest here...

Hi ben you would be correct in that assumption, I took it in jest. a bit of stupidity.

You'd be surprised about private chat being a bit of a minefield You can excuse the forum owners for not wanting to deal with the implications of chat boxes and private chat.

It would be a minefield , however it does work with other sites, Plus 99% of people on these type of forums are here for a reason, ie airsoft chat/weapon discussions etc. so would be more beneficial in long run i feel. gets answers quicker , maybe even clean the forum up a bit

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                Why would they want to do that? Sales disputes are nothing to do with them... If you want protection, use the escrow service.
                Well said

Comment

Originally posted by bangyourdead View Post
                  My grammar[/B]
                  Fixed for you :P

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
                    Fixed for you :P
                    was waiting for it..... was deliberate plant

Comment

Hahahahahaha.

I suggest you google my username before considering it wierd and wonderful. Merely homage to a Lyricist I admire.

I'd also point out the context of my post refers to chatbox's not forums. But you wouldn't be the first to make your point out of context would you?

Again, i don't see how itd help the forum. Every chatbox I've seen used on a hobby related forum (I.e. Any topic where people feel personally and emotionally invested, and therefor slightly more "forthright" in their opinions.), has dissolved into a flamewar with more regularity than Katie Price's knickers dropping...
                      AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Also, because part of this forum monitored, it's owners are obliged to monitor all aspects of the communication taking Place, or face being held accountable for an illegal activity that might be allowed to conspire...

Comment

Originally posted by Secretsquirrel View Post
                          One thing people are forgetting here - in the T&C's we all accepted on registration.
                          "Zeron In and Zero One are not responsible for the content of posts or opinions, etc, etc, etc" or words to that effect.
                          If thats the case then why is it moderated so heavily and why would they be bothered about chat and its contents?
                          You remember how napster got canned for merely providing a service that users could share files with? That... Ignorance isn't an excuse...

Comment

anyone know if i can and if so where i can get replacement valves for my HI CAPPA as i recently brough the gun with 2 magazines and both of the valves do not work!!! and as 1 of them is a 50 round not very happy about this especially as it was not stated...

thanks
                            If drinking beer with my otter is wrong, then I dont want to be right.

IM F.U.B.A.R BUT D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

Comment

Originally posted by R4V3R310 View Post
                              anyone know if i can and if so where i can get replacement valves for my HI CAPPA as i recently brough the gun with 2 magazines and both of the valves do not work!!! and as 1 of them is a 50 round not very happy about this especially as it was not stated...

thanks
                              I severly hope that's a joke. I quite like the idea myself, but i can see how it would turn into a spam/ flame war

Comment

no it wasn`t a joke i am only new to airsoft so i do not know these things. so i will throw that idea out and get new mags.
                                If drinking beer with my otter is wrong, then I dont want to be right.

IM F.U.B.A.R BUT D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bangyourdead Find out more about bangyourdead
                                Working...
                                X