X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Who would be willing to help out?

Originally posted by MAJIK View Post
    i would bother giving you the satisfaction of someone agree with you but i cba too bother with people like you,no offence

Dom
    Yoink!

This should surely receive some sort of award for 'random comment of the thread' as it really makes no sense, at all.

*Just my 3 Japanese Yens (at todays current exchange rate: £0.02p) worth.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

I really think some of you guys are being so overly negative, seriously, it not as if its going to cause any harm, and i think you be surprised by how many people would watch it, like people very new to the sport and are looking to take it further.

Comment

Contacted Site Owner. Will most likely have something to show by end of March

Comment

Originally posted by MovieMaker View Post
          I have a 550D. If you would study your subject a bit, then you would find out that the Canon 7D's Movie Function is the same as the 550D and it has a cropped sensor, compared to the 5D, so the 5D is better for filming. And yes, I have a relative just around the corner who has a 5D and Prime Lenses.
          If it does'nt have an x-ray lense to see ladies boobies,You have wasted your money

but seriously.I would watch a documentry on airsoft but it would have to have a hell of alot of good stuff to keep peoples attention for 60mins
          It would have to be cheap if you was to sell it on DVD.

I only got into the sport when i came across a video on youtube about airsoft.I had never heard of it before.

Comment

I'm sat facing 3 Airsoft DVDs.

The first two were made by Flink (black knights) in 2008 and 2009 respectfully. His first documentary was made with all proceeds going to charity and the second dvd the same way. The 2008 dvd was made as an introduction to the general public re airsoft, what is it, how is it and what's needed to play and of course how much fun it is... The 2009 dvd was made covering the weekender 2009 showing more of our beloved hobby to a wider audience. Last year Zero One made a dvd covering the weekender 2010 which well explains itself really from their viewpoint (the work that goes into it, how it runs, the "odd" moments and so on). Flink did i believe try to upload the films to YouTube but due to size limitations it was just not physically possible which is why you won't find it on YouTube.

The Weekend Warrior title has aready been used in a NHS magazine publication.
            Last edited by stealth; 26 February, 2011, 21:48. Reason: adding info again.
            i-ache : free gift from apple that arrives the next day when you play/marshal at airsoft.

Originally posted by Fizzy
            He's well and truly taking the pith!
            Originally posted by aribos
            You'll scream for rampage, you kinky git!

Comment

This thread has been closed at the request of Mr Neil Collins until permission is gained.
              i-ache : free gift from apple that arrives the next day when you play/marshal at airsoft.

Originally posted by Fizzy
              He's well and truly taking the pith!
              Originally posted by aribos
              You'll scream for rampage, you kinky git!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MovieMaker Find out more about MovieMaker
              Working...
              X