• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: how back heavy is an l85

good man :D

Comment

Bal if your still pondering abiutthe rear heavyness

turn your m4 with the m203 around and shoulder the laucher and barrel end so the stock is outward then do some monuevers as that will give you a heads up on how it feels

Also depending it you want trade accuracy or weight

Comment

guard your a genius :D what a beautiful idea il get back to you on that one even though im going to look a bit retarded running round the house with my gun back to front :D or are you just trying to make me look an idiot? haha

Comment

I'll admit they aren't the lightest of all Rifles to lug about with you.

But you do get used to it - it's a good opportunity to build those arms up!

I'd say their manageable. The weight balance you get used to aswell, I remember picking up an M4 after months of owning my L85 and thinking Wtf this is light! :D

Comment

haha yeah good good im no stranger to light guns or weight luckily i dont go to the gym anymore but i carry round that bloody m249 all he time and the m4 with a grenade launcher and grenade that makes it a bit heavier its more the balance issue but im sure as you say il get used to it i mean once in firing position its hooked to your shoulder anyway so its not gonna pull down is it? also reloading is done on your shoulder so it shouldnt be too bad =/ i hope haha

Comment

If I can carry my Ares L85 all day anyone can.

Just get a sling and hold it properly and it's all good.
              sigpic

Comment

I use an Ares L85 rifle as my primary rifle and have never had a problem running around with it all day.
                My missus is a tiny little thing and she has an Ares L85 carbine and has never once complained about it's weight, so any of you who do might need to take a look at yourselves

Comment

I use an Ares L85 rifle as my primary rifle and have never had a problem running around with it all day.
                  My missus is a tiny little thing and she has an Ares L85 carbine and has never once complained about it's weight, so any of you who do might need to take a look at yourselves

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
                  Working...
                  X