• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would you?? (big question)

It would hurt but yes

Comment

No based entirely on principal. I hate having things taken away so that the stupid people in society are kept safe from things they aren't bright enough to understand. Seemingly every day something else falls on the banning block based on some bullshit outrage story. In our case its RIF's. If you are stupid enough to stroll about the place with what appears to be a real gun and you are arrested or shot by the police then you are the one who should be blamed not people playing by the rules of common sense. All it is is pointless posturing by the government to make it look like they are actually achieving something so that the constantly outraged of society feel that THEIR government is effective whilst ignorant to the fact that all the real problems remain unsolved.
      In short they are all bullshit munchers.

On a side note, I do like the pink m4's. Would go great in a Disco/rave themed site :D
      If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself,
      is it considered a hostage situation?

WANTED: TM PX4 // P99 // KSC 18C Metal Slide
      Metal M4 Low Caps // OD Weesatch

Comment

yes but it would really annoy me and it wouldn't be the same it would just be like paintball as camouflaging wouldn't count for crap

Comment

Yes! I'd still rather airsoft than play paintball... However all my WW2 stuff would go out of the window, as i'd never skirmish with a two-tone ppsh!

Comment

No. I would prefer some kind of proper registration scheme even if that means walking into a police station and telling a firearms bod what RIF's I own. Bit like owning a real gun, only ours are not. So It worries me a little that the restrictions on our toy guns may becom more stringent than for say a 12bore. It doesn't make any sense.

Look at it realisticly. Who the hell knows how many RIF's have been sold to people in this country, how exactly would they all be dealt with, every one going to Halfods for a can of nuclear snot????
            Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

No chance, that would be the final straw for me

Comment

Re: Would you? (big question)

Only if i could have this http://www.bt-ag.ch/en/manufacturing...l.php?navid=18

Or a similarly futuristic looking gun (g36,aug,xm8)with yellow and black chevrons.I would just pretend we were in some weird sci-fi film.

Comment

I would... but id want to play in site that look more futuristic and wear a uniform akin to what a raver would of worn in the 1990's
                  FOR SALE
                  7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                  , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

I have voted yes as I probably would still play. I think camo netting or tape would suffice, other wise it would have to be back to air guns and targets that don’t shoot back.

Comment

I honestly wasnt expecting to see such a close contest in terms of percentage, i thought it would be the end for me and most people to be honest.
                      sigpic

Comment

You can just imagine it now.....The Systema Thunder Maul......

Colt Inokatsu GBB Thunder Maul.

TM recoil Thunder Maul.
                        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Originally posted by Stickybomb View Post
                          No. I play this for collecting the guns AND for the game. Im not running around with snot green in my hands thanks.
                          This.

Comment

If you look at who voted: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/poll.php?do=...lts&pollid=510 I'll bet a pound to a pinch that the Yes voters average 14-22 years old, the No voters average 28-36 years+. Weird.

#hunch #controversial

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                              If you look at who voted: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/poll.php?do=...lts&pollid=510 I'll bet a pound to a pinch that the Yes voters average 14-22 years old, the No voters average 28-36 years+. Weird.

#hunch #controversial
                              I voted yes and i am 33, i would want a red m4, Hell i play for fun not so i can pretend to be a soldier. as for the replica guns you can get better more realistic blank firers.

Personally i would not care either way as long as I could still play. Whats more important? having a proper replica which you cannot legally play with or a bright 2 tone which you could??

Although if they 2 tone i hope they give us other colors than blue and green, i saw a 2 tone red famaas at xsite once and it look excellent.

In a way it would be cool if they did make it the law that to play you had to 2tone your guns or you could not use them at a skirmish. It would be great to see how many are actually blowing smoke up their own butts and would actually leave the hobby. Hardly any i bet.
                              AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                                Whats more important? having a proper replica which you cannot legally play with or a bright 2 tone which you could??
                                Having a proper replica.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JOE90 Small mans syndrome!!!! Find out more about JOE90
                                Working...
                                X