Collapse

High capacity mags, justify your hatred

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: High capacity mags, justify your hatred !!

I tell you what is far far worse than hicaps...

Regardless of using mids or hicaps, some people run around with a half empty bottle of bb's. Aaarrrrrrggghhhhh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sniper34d View Post

Regardless of using mids or hicaps, some people run around with a half empty bottle of bb's. Aaarrrrrrggghhhhh!!!
      i dont like bottles take more space up, a nicely wrapped up or BB bag make no noise what so ever in a nicely sized pouch.

Comment

Originally posted by sniper34d View Post

Even worse is when they take it out of their pockets and play with it!
        One time at GZ I was separated from the rest of the people I play with, for this reason I tagged along with some others for 10 minutes or so. Just as we were sneaking through a bush juuuust behind the enemy: *rattle rattle*. We all turn around and this guy is using the bottle as an instrument!

Needless to say, we were lit up!

Comment

Originally posted by ImNotTheMafia View Post
          Even worse is when they take it out of their pockets and play with it!
          One time at GZ I was separated from the rest of the people I play with, for this reason I tagged along with some others for 10 minutes or so. Just as we were sneaking through a bush juuuust behind the enemy: *rattle rattle*. We all turn around and this guy is using the bottle as an instrument!

Needless to say, we were lit up!
          as a instrument..seriously!? give him a slap for me when you next see him and say keep the music to the music class and at home

aharharrrr!! its ma tactical bird shaker noise!! ..plasticy just like the real birds.

Comment

Well i think alot depends on the type of site your playing at , and the games that are being played .
            Yes i do use hi-caps ( 450's ) i also use mids and have a GBBR . I do hate how the hi caps rattle , but just try playing against a load of hires at Phoenix with a low cap , as one shot somtimes isnt enough , a short burst always does the job . How long would a low cap last in a high ROF aeg .
            On the other hand when i go and play at Anzio i will be lucky to use 800-1000 rnds in a day , you can do more than that in one game at phoenix . I just dont see how it matters as long as you have a goood day , if you only want to be playing against people with real caps or mids , just go and play milsim . Dont get me wrong as i like pistol and shotgun games , limited ammo games etc , but why would anyone want to go up against a person with a hicap with a low cap ( unless your a sniper ) it would be like having a revolver against a midi gun ( just out gunned ) . Well thats what i think anyway , and i'm bound to get some haters over the post .

Comment

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...azine+capacity

I always find this thread hugely relevant in these kinds of discussions.
              "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by MONSTERC10 View Post
                Dont get me wrong as i like pistol and shotgun games , limited ammo games etc , but why would anyone want to go up against a person with a hicap with a low cap (unless your a sniper) it would be like having a revolver against a midi gun (just out gunned)
                That's a good way of putting it. I always keep my one hi-cap in my pocket, just for those moments.

Comment

Originally posted by ethariel View Post
                  wish i could get more than 90 to 100 rounds in an MP5 Mid just to be able to compete with other mids
                  S-ARMS MP5 midcaps hold 150, full metal and feed very well
                  VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                  trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I'd like to use midcaps, but I currently use two highcaps (normally lasts me half a day).

For me it's a combination of weight (don't like lots of webbing) and cost (two sopmod highcaps cheaper than 8 sopmod midcaps).

I'll make the switch eventually, once I have some spare cash to buy a bunch of midcaps.

Comment

M4 retention drop leg holds three mags. One on your belt and one In gun. My site normally has games lasting about an hour. Easy enough to re bomb at SZ If needed. But there is plenty of ammo there!

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

Originally posted by Chandler View Post
                        My site normally has games lasting about an hour. Easy enough to re bomb at SZ If needed.
                        I do think this is a major factor.

If a site (such as GZW) has a rolling game that lasts all day, there's more need to carry ammo to last the day. It's all very well being able to re bomb while taking dead time, but if you don't get hit, a firefight that lasts ages will have you trying to work the speed loader under fire.

Sites that run shorter games are far more mid/low cap friendly, plus more have ammo limits.
                        sigpic

Comment

I've been a mid-cap man for a short while out of preference. Mainly, I didn't like having to wind and sometimes not being sure whether or not I was wound enough to be feeding bbs, whereas with a midcap you're either shooting or you're empty.

I've just moved to a GBBr now so...

Comment

keep bloody forgetting to wind so only midcaps

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                              Changing mags is half the fun, running out at the wrong point etc.
                              What he said.

Comment

Haha I'm hearing unrealistic a lot. Remember you are dressing up and fantasing about being soldiers. On average they carry 750 5.56mm 200 7.62 link and a couple of mortar bombs.

Hicaps I really don't mind I usually carry 2500 with my G36, but am trying to see if the M4 with midcaps, but I am happy with my new Lonex flash mags even if I do sound like a rattle when I run.

End of the day if you want to take out your enemy with accurarate shooting, or suppress the enemy while your team flank the tactics are down to the individual.
                                It seems like such a terrible shame that innocent civilians have to get hurt in wars, otherwise combat would be such a wonderfully healthy way to rid the human race of unneeded trash.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Double 0 Jedi Find out more about Double 0 Jedi
                                Working...
                                X