Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sniping with an AEG?

Originally posted by FullMetalAsh View Post

From what you've all said, I'm thinking I'll be going down the lines of either L85 or M14, with:

6.05mm TBB.
    Firefly or Marui Hop bucking+rubber.
    Lipo conversion?
    M110 spring.
    Single Shot lock.

Anything I've missed? Haha.
    Depending on your site's semi auto AEG limit I would go up to a 120 or 130 spring. With those springs I would be using .25 or .28 BB's as they will bring your accuracy up.

Comment

The Barrel issue is a massive bone of connection, your going to have opinions from both sides of the camp. The best option to take is choose your platform and research on the forums what others have done.
      If you feeling flush then buy a couple of barrels to try, yeah you'll loose a couple of quid selling them on but you'll get one you "need" for you setup.
      "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
      Life in the fast lane........
      sigpic

Comment

top advice from pacey there, with different set ups and different conditions (as well as every gun being slightly different in some way) you will find different parts will perform with quite drastic differences compared to what others find with them
        Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

The sound of my sniper rifle iss very large, Often lead the enemy to my face, I'm crazy.
          I am a sniper--bulletballs.com

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FullMetalAsh Astronomy, Airsoft, Guitar. Sorted. Find out more about FullMetalAsh
          Working...
          X