Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: chronographs

Originally posted by Hunteroftheweak View Post
    You shouldn't be paying any import duties/fees if you order just that, the max allowance before duties is £135 (shipping included).
    I don't know where you got this information from but i can assure you it's way off the actual value

Comment

The £135 is personal import when you carry it over the border yourself, e.g. returning from a foreign holiday.

Postal import is £19 IIRC.

Comment

I own an Xcor and I am very happy with it.

Chrono's at the site take a bit of a battering by comparison to a personal one. Mine reads approx +5fps over the site one so easy way to make sure is use the site one then your own and you will have the variance for the future tweaking undertaken.
        Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
        Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
        Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
        Working...
        X