opinions on gas smg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: opinions on gas smg

The KSC bolt carrier will work for the KWA. However I would not go for the steel one as they can cause the reciever to crack !

Comment

My mate has a gas Uzi which worked perfectly for a few years when he first got it, but its now getting on a bit and constantly needs parts replacing =/

It works amazingly when it does work =)
      Kiran Payne
      TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
      Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

A mate of myn runs a shop which obviously I can't mention, I was asking him about the mp9 as I was going to buy one. He told me he has never had one returned faulty or for a repair so that speaks for itself really as to there quality
        KA BOOM, die zombies

Comment

the ksc gas smg's are awesome and being plastic work well in cold weather i can't comment on the kwa stuff since it is a copy but buy ksc its a bit more expensive but so far i haven't had any problems with my 2 mp9's

Comment

KWA is NOT a copy of KSC !

KSC are made by KWA for the Japanese market

Comment

Originally posted by V.A.K View Post
              the ksc gas smg's are awesome and being plastic work well in cold weather i can't comment on the kwa stuff since it is a copy but buy ksc its a bit more expensive but so far i haven't had any problems with my 2 mp9's
              Hop rubbers are a common cause of complaint for the MP7/MP9 but I can attest to the cold weather performance. These things suffer with virtually no cooldown, the ROF and the noise is deafening as well.

The last time I took it in for a CQB skirmish everyone was creaming over how evil it sounded. Shame the FPS was stupidly hot.
              - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tomtomsatnav love airsoft! Find out more about tomtomsatnav
              Working...
              X