Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: m4 range updrades ??

Originally posted by Jsmithy View Post
    Haha it's all good mate , I got a bit too much on the defence there so I apologise as well.
    No worries, 99% of the time I come across as absurdly offensive so I really bring it on myself.

OP, I believe I've succeeded in understanding your horrendous English. So let me get this straight, you've put a longer inner barrel in and you're asking what cylinder you should use to match your barrel volume?

It seems like either that or you've totally lost me.

Other than that it's all standard and there are countless, countless threads which can tell you good hop combos so I can't see what else you'd be asking.

Comment

Originally posted by humphriesryan View Post
      i know that lol, i need to what people suguest gives better airseal
      Speaking from experience, just go for a new rubber and nub, leave the airseal for the moment.

If the new rubber and nub give you a range that pleases you enough to leave it at that, then there you go. There'd be almost no point in excessively upgrading your gun just for the sake of it, give the new rubber and nub a go first

Comment

Re: m4 range updrades?

thanks what about pistion an cylinder heads ?

Comment

Originally posted by Robin-Hood View Post
          No worries, 99% of the time I come across as absurdly offensive so I really bring it on myself.

OP, I believe I've succeeded in understanding your horrendous English. So let me get this straight, you've put a longer inner barrel in and you're asking what cylinder you should use to match your barrel volume?

It seems like either that or you've totally lost me.

Other than that it's all standard and there are countless, countless threads which can tell you good hop combos so I can't see what else you'd be asking.
          Ah, I think I get what he means now
          But doesn't a new cylinder just give more air so that the BB can make it out of the longer barrel without slowing down, and if he's happy with the FPS he has now, there's no real need to change it?
          A real man doesn't own a gun... A real man owns 5 or more

Comment

Re: m4 range updrades?

Having a cylinder not matched to your barrel length can also cause poor accuracy.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
            X