This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: zeroone

also i see what your saying but take this example if im buying a car i wouldn't go to one dealer to look at the car and then another to hear the sales pitch it's an utter waste of time and effort

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
      Well if the shelves were empty you could not exactly buy anything,
      Stop being pedantic, its pretty obvious what I meant. However if you wish Ill simplify it for you:

Would you go into a shop that had nothing on display except a label and part with your money?

I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by V.A.K View Post
        beef i know numerous shops that have stellar reputations, but thats not what were talking about as a consumer thats come to buy something of z1 why should i google to find information that they should have themselves
        They are to busy packing stuff up as soon as we order it so we get it in our grubby little mitts by the next or following day,

VAK dont get me wrong i totally understand what you are saying and i agree descriptions and pictures would be nice. ~If i was buying a brand new G&P M4 that was not available anywhere else and it had no picture or description I would be pissed and would not buy it from them. Yes they need to sort this shortfall out but I guess it depends on factores like time and effort. Do they actually have descriptions for anything??

If they do then maybe new products they recieve have to wait until they get round to them. Its easier to put new products up without a picture and description than to wait until its all sorted.
        AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
          They are to busy packing stuff up as soon as we order it so we get it in our grubby little mitts by the next or following day

Almost every other retailer manages to do it. There really is no excuse for it. Perhaps they should hire some cheap labour from HK to do it :P They seem to do a great job of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
            Stop being pedantic, its pretty obvious what I meant. However if you wish Ill simplify it for you:

Would you go into a shop that had nothing on display except a label and part with your money?

I think not.
            I am sorry I knew what you meant I was just being silly, last 5 min at work off a 12 hour shift. My apologies.
            AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

beef you can buy stuff and wherever you want im not telling you not to but as a consumer i reserve the right to make an informed purchase when buying something and next day delivery isn't something special don't you pay for it because as far as im aware there not the only retailer to offer this service

Comment

Please see the last 5 or so threads regarding this.

Thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

V.A.K The blindest airsofter in the uk, when i play i can't see what I'm doing, which means anything vaguely human shaped is a viable target!! ;) Find out more about V.A.K
                Working...
                X