Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Ever get bored of marshalls/site staff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ever get bored of marshalls/site staff...

Originally posted by parkinator View Post
    Luckily I go to ****** ***** and the Marshall’s there are fair and friendly they even lent me a bahere i must sayery once
    Me too mate, great bunch down th
    sigpic

Comment

Great bunch down there i meant lol, forum when iffy then?
      sigpic

Comment

dont have a problem at the sites i play at.

but i have seen some marshals that are up them selfs

Comment

Never had an issue, if they did something theyve always explained why, i mean a few games back we were playing CTF and i managed to grabthe flag within the first min, we had to hold it behind a barrier for 5mins to win, so a marshall BFGd us to make the game last longer, which may seem assholish, but we had like 15mins till lunch so there wasnt enough time to get another in, the marshall explained this to me and i understood why (and very much enjoyed the rest of the game) the site owner also rewarded me with a bag of BBs for being a good sport.
          I have seen marshalls be a bit crap before, especially player marshalls.
          I shot one in the head (all i could see) and was harshly cautioned for it. Fair enough, but i really would have been a bit more apologetic if he had just said try not to got for the head mate, instead of "pull another trick like that and youre sitting out next game". Bit much?
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

I can't stand this whole 'no headshot/close range' bull. In one breath they're all mil-sim and 'omg mi SKAR has tradez!!1', the next they're whinging because you capped them one in the head, intentionally or not. This is airsoft, if you're scared of taking one in the face or any other painful nether regions (I have and yes it's horrible) get mesh or go and play Nerf with eight year olds. ¬_¬
            - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
              I can't stand this whole 'no headshot/close range' bull. In one breath they're all mil-sim and 'omg mi SKAR has tradez!!1', the next they're whinging because you capped them one in the head, intentionally or not. This is airsoft, if you're scared of taking one in the face or any other painful nether regions (I have and yes it's horrible) get mesh or go and play Nerf with eight year olds. ¬_¬
              exactly this....... man up a little bit aye! Imagine getting into a fight at the pub or somewhere, saying no headshots lol. Its war and if you dont like it then wear a helmet like a girl!
              sigpic

Comment

See we do try to stop head shots , but we realise they do happen.

The way I put it across in my brief is we are all here to play soldiers right ?
                Well in the military your not trained to aim for the head , it's a smaller target and there is a greater chance of a miss.
                It's not COD or unreal you don't get bonus points or a little voice won't speak from the sky saying god like after your 6th head shot. So don't do it, it's painful and people can lose teeth , that said if you only stick your head up chances are you Gunna get one in it !

Lastchancers.co.uk
                Lastchancers.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger Last Chancer View Post
                  ....So don't do it, it's painful and people can lose teeth , that said if you only stick your head up chances are you Gunna get one in it !

Lastchancers.co.uk
                  I don't go out of my way to shoot people in the teeth, infact I always try not to. I do however wear full face protection and anyone who does not, imo, is utterly stupid. If you lose your teeth its entirely your fault and you know it!

Comment

See we do try to stop head shots , but we realise they do happen.
                    Well in the military your not trained to aim for the head
                    Lastchancers.co.uk

they do now mate!
                    boobies make me smile

Comment

Originally posted by odball View Post
                      they do now mate!
                      Not when I trained and that's what I have to go on.
                      Is this for cqb or what not ? I can't see that many troops passing there shooting tests at 1-2or 3 metres if it has to be head shots

Lastchancers.co.uk
                      Lastchancers.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
                        Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
                        exactly this....... man up a little bit aye! Imagine getting into a fight at the pub or somewhere, saying no headshots lol. Its war and if you dont like it then wear a helmet like a girl!
                        What utter bull. Not everyone likes to game with full face protection, myself included. I take the risk and that's my choice, I do however appreciate the Marshall's reminding people not to aim for the face or to go mental at close range. It's not war, it's just a game people pay good money for, for a bit of a laugh, not to get hurt. I try not to take headshots whether people are wearing protection there or not.

As per the thread starter, i've never had a problem with either the game marshalls (or the player marshalls) at my local site*, they do a great job considering they often get hit and don't get to shoot back.

*It's well over 200 miles away but I still consider it my "local". :p
                        Last edited by STLI_Daniel; 4 November, 2011, 16:18.

| Cold War FilmSim player | Airsoft combat photographer |

Comment

Man up...eat some nuuutttzzz!!!!

I dont go all out and aim for the face, im not an absolute nob. But if thats the body part im seeing then thats the part getting shot. I expect the same to happen to me (which it has) so ill carry on doing the same.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
                            Man up...eat some nuuutttzzz!!!!

I dont go all out and aim for the face, im not an absolute nob. But if thats the body part im seeing then thats the part getting shot. I expect the same to happen to me (which it has) so ill carry on doing the same.
                            But the problem is alot of people do just aim for the head 'cos it's what real sodierz does ' and it's the marshals job to remind these people that they are not real soldiers and it is infact a Sunday in blighty and it's a game that every one is suppose to enjoy

Lastchancers.co.uk
                            Lastchancers.co.uk

Comment

Our marshalls only say not to aim for the head when up close, which i think is fair. Anyways we all play differently so im not going to change the way i play because some people cant take a head shot without crying. May sound blunt but afterall we are all playing a game where you are shooting each other, you should be prepared to get shot.....anywhere.
                              sigpic

Comment

Not when I trained and that's what I have to go on.
                                Is this for cqb or what not ? I can't see that many troops passing there shooting tests at 1-2or 3 metres if it has to be head shots

Lastchancers.co.uk
                                its for the threat of suicide bombers, but thats not important!

marshall wise iv seen good and bad, at the end of the day im sure we would all like some specialy trianed marshall with video replay that was imparcial but thats not what we get....some are very good and some are better of staying in the safe zone drinking tea!

with head shots, if thats all you can see then thats all you can shoot! im a mill sim player and prefer single shot anyway!
                                boobies make me smile

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Coldy Find out more about Coldy
                                Working...
                                X