Worrying trend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Worrying trend

GZ charge a tenner for yearly membership which entitles you to £5 off your walk-on at woodland - go 3 times in a year and you have saved more than you have spent. If there was an alternative working system then I would look at that as well. I am not pro-UKARA, I am pro-system that is very easy and is proven to work. I have seen other people try and fail miserably to create alternative systems. UKARA is not the be-all-and end-all of defence but it is proven and widely accepted by retailers. I ring up, buy a gun and it gets delivered - job done.
    JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

Originally posted by No1_sonuk View Post
      I suppose, then, that this could be colouring my judgement on it - I don't see ANY disadvantage, as it doesn't cost me anything, but it does make things far easier for me.

I should add that £2 is ONLY on the first day, not annually, or if you need a new membership card.

On the other hand, if the haters' comments are based on having to pay for it, they should, perhaps, comment on what they'd do if they didn't have to.
      I'd wish you'd stop calling us the haters lol We're just having a friendly discussion on the subject on the game we love to play! No system can satisfy all of the people all of the time. My gripe stems from the fact that I get the majority of my RIF's from abroad, thus it would be handy to have a unified solution. Anyway I think we've done this to death now. Moving on..........

Comment

Originally posted by mrpugster View Post
        I'd wish you'd stop calling us the haters lol We're just having a friendly discussion on the subject on the game we love to play! No system can satisfy all of the people all of the time. My gripe stems from the fact that I get the majority of my RIF's from abroad, thus it would be handy to have a unified solution.
        The problem with that is that it would become defacto law, with UKBA accepting nothing else...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hilander old and frail Find out more about hilander
        Working...
        X