Newbie from Berkshire!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Newbie from Berkshire!

Ive only been 3 times, never again unless its a private day. Its an awesome site, but its way too populated, and the safety brief goes on forever. I know theres a lot to cover, but actually, its not much more than any other site thats indoors in abandoned buildings.

Plus all the single shot/full auto sections and areas are generally too confusing to make it worth while. Would be better if the entire place was single shot.

And every single game Ive ever played there, no matter what the objectives, rules, etc. It always ends up as a bottleneck stalemate on the main stairs, the large basement room, and the doors to C&A. Every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
      Ive only been 3 times, never again unless its a private day. Its an awesome site, but its way too populated, and the safety brief goes on forever. I know theres a lot to cover, but actually, its not much more than any other site thats indoors in abandoned buildings.

Plus all the single shot/full auto sections and areas are generally too confusing to make it worth while. Would be better if the entire place was single shot.

And every single game Ive ever played there, no matter what the objectives, rules, etc. It always ends up as a bottleneck stalemate on the main stairs, the large basement room, and the doors to C&A. Every time.
      I have to agree with Ben here, I had the same experience.

But me and my crew are going down this coming month to give it another go. I just hope I don't fall asleep during the briefing.
      Zeroin - Come for the airsoft. Stay for the trolling.

Comment

Again I'm agreeing with Ben. Used to be a great fun site when it was pretty new but I feel the same. Briefings I actually swear are the longest I've ever come across.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Is this (20 months) a new record for thread resurrection ?
          "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

possibly...

Comment

Four years longest ive seen
              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

4 years?!? damn that's necroposting at its best. Though I've the view its best to necro then start a new thread about the same stuff.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                X