New TM Sneak-Peaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TM Sneak-Peaks

Once again, in usual TM style, we have been given some vague snippets of TMs new releases, adding to their MP7 and new revolvers. Here's the countdown to unveiling: http://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/event/hobbyshow/201210/

So, looks like an EBB (hopefully) HK416, a stainless 1911A1/Series 70, an MP5k, probably HC with RIS and a new style stock, and a SIG that I can't ID. Looks very much like a P226 Enhanced Elite, but the grip and bevertail are different. Anyway, it's a stainless classic SIG of some sort.

Re: New TM Sneak-Peaks

Excited about the HK416! Really do hope its a recoil shock!

Comment

EBB HK416? Oh Sh*t son! :O

If its a highcycle however, put me down as a yawn.
      "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
        EBB HK416? Oh Sh*t son! :O

If its a highcycle however, put me down as a yawn.
        The HC are always copies or close variants of of guns they already sell - I would bet that the development they'd put into making a 416 wouldn't be worth it if they weren't going to be making it in EBB recoil. By the same rule the MP5k is probably a HC. Still can't figure out that SIG though. It has E2 style grips but weirdly the beavertail is built in and there's a thumb relief mark. I can't find any SIG in existence with that grip.

Comment

why do you guys think its an mp5k? looks like it has a solid stock like an mp5...
          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
            why do you guys think its an mp5k? looks like it has a solid stock like an mp5...
            Upper rear body pin. No other H&K has that. Also noet the welded bits of metal that block the sliders for a retractable stock. No idea why they've stuck a solid stock onto it.

Comment

ahhh I thought the body didn't look right...Weird! mp5k with solid stock isn't a nice combo really...
              TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
                ahhh I thought the body didn't look right...Weird! mp5k with solid stock isn't a nice combo really...
                No but at least it can house a large battery :3

Comment

Tokyo marui, do after all, refuse to acknowledge the existance of lipo batteries.
                  "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

if they bring out a new mp5k high cycle then i will surely sign up for one.

Comment

Recoil shock 416 hells yes.

But seriously marui, where's the M&P already, I really don't care about about the beretta and you really have milked the 1911's enough.
                      Originally posted by tackle
                      For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

ive just googled an mp5k with a full stock and that is one ugly adaptation of a gun .........and thats coming from an FN2000 owner...........i kinda hope it isnt a new K now lol

Comment

It could be a new fictitious stock or a UMP style one. We'll find out in 10 days! Sill can't work that pistol out!

Comment

the G&G mp5 (pm5) with the ump stock has that top rear pin

Comment

If they release a recoil 416 and/or MP5 I will definitely get one, very exciting!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
                              Working...
                              X