New TM Sneak-Peaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New TM Sneak-Peaks

Hmm still think that mp5k will be a g3 of some description only that i heard something from the tm camp about a new g3a4 and the hk has BC on it isnt that Boys club ie there boys line of guns.. i dont really know trades so maybe someone can correct me.

Dont get me wrong id say we "need" a new recoil shock so fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by richardy View Post
      Hmm still think that mp5k will be a g3 of some description only that i heard something from the tm camp about a new g3a4 and the hk has BC on it isnt that Boys club ie there boys line of guns.. i dont really know trades so maybe someone can correct me.

Dont get me wrong id say we "need" a new recoil shock so fingers crossed.
      The G3 doesn't have that rear body pin or the welded bit that stops a retractable stock being fitted :c As for the 416 I'm pretty sure the rails on the boys guns are undersized, which means normal RIS accessories like the rail covers shown wouldn't fit.

MP5K receiver, note the similarities:

Comment

mp5k though with a full stock.. seems a bit weird.. though if its HC model then nothing unusual there i guess...

Comment

Originally posted by richardy View Post
          mp5k though with a full stock.. seems a bit weird.. though if its HC model then nothing unusual there i guess...
          Yeah it is weird, which is why it might be a UMP style stock or something new bolted onto it. Possible it may have a full RIS system to.

Comment

Looking around it could easily be a UMp style stock, or one of those ugly Visor stocks.

Comment

Recoil 416/417 would be immense.
              Instant purchase.
              Of course that's assuming anywhere stocks them,
              I've noticed almost all major UK retailers have
              removed loads of TM stuff from their sites.
              Any one else noticed this and know what's behind it?

Comment

its the dreaded cybergun scandal..........

Comment

Could easily be the B&T stock as opposed to the UMP type, I think SRC make an MP5k with B&T folding stock, much better ergonomics than the UMP one.
                  HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

After chatting with a contact in hong kong, rumour has it that they will be releasing a HK417 EBB in various barrel length configurations (to compete with VFC's offering) , and not a 416....

Tokyo Marui if you are reading this, make bl***y sure its a 417 recoil :D

X-ray

Comment

Originally posted by x-ray View Post
                      After chatting with a contact in hong kong, rumour has it that they will be releasing a HK417 EBB in various barrel length configurations (to compete with VFC's offering) , and not a 416....

Tokyo Marui if you are reading this, make bl***y sure its a 417 recoil :D

X-ray
                      I was looking at the image, and there's no reason why it couldn't be a 417. That would be great!

EDIT: Ok, on second look, it doesn't look like a 417 RIS system :c Also the tubular part of the receiver is different :c

Comment

X-ray, can you find out what the rest of the bloody things are, that mystery pistol is doing my head in!!!!

Comment

Still no idea about that pistol except its a classic SIG gun, like a 226 or 229. Very similar to a 226/6 Enhanced Elite, but the grip isn't right. Look at the resemblance to the P229 enhanced elite, except the hammer and grip. No doubt it's a SIG though.

Comment

Originally posted by crimeblitz View Post
                            X-ray, can you find out what the rest of the bloody things are, that mystery pistol is doing my head in!!!!
                            Will try :D

Apurturesci,
                            My buddy in HK was saying similar things about the hk417 body, after which he told me that there were a few tweaks to the externals to fit the EBB system in along with a reinforced gearbox (He seems adamant its a 417 but for all we know tm could have brought out the first airsoft HK418...)

Also he tells me the pistol is not likely to be another sig due to their release last year of the p226 E2 but instead it be something related to springfield amouries if memory serves me right.. :D

Will keep you all posted,
                            X-ray

EDIT:

The pistol is styled around something very similar to this the model escapes me though

Comment

Originally posted by x-ray View Post
                              Will try :D

Apurturesci,
                              My buddy in HK was saying similar things about the hk417 body, after which he told me that there were a few tweaks to the externals to fit the EBB system in along with a reinforced gearbox (He seems adamant its a 417 but for all we know tm could have brought out the first airsoft HK418...)

Also he tells me the pistol is not likely to be another sig due to their release last year of the p226 E2 but instead it be something related to springfield amouries if memory serves me right.. :D

Will keep you all posted,
                              X-ray
                              Well the Springfield XDM has already been released, and I don;t know of any other pistols that share SIG's slide catch position and slide serration pattern. I'll keep looking.

Comment

I reckon pistol is:

With slightly modded grip...

EDIT: the beavertail on the .40 appears flatter and chunkier than the above

MP5K might just have a random stock arrangement to allow for larger batteries AND standard K-compatible stocks/buttplates to be retrofitted... (as a side note the GSG5 version of the K does not have a top pin so any small change is possible within reason...)
                                Originally posted by Walter Gropius
                                If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
                                Working...
                                X