New TM Sneak-Peaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New TM Sneak-Peaks

EBB HK417, I would be getting out the credit card. 416 would be cool I am sure, and I think alot more likely, but I doubt I'd be tempted by one as opposed to an EBB M4.

That Sig pistol is so strange, not liking the idea of a beavertail, but it is, presumably, removable so no massive issue there. They might just have made up a gun, wouldn't be the first time (G3SAS).

Comment

Looking at the grip its not a 228 as it has a seperate rough area for the thumb and the 228 dovetail is far to stubby, It has to be an M&P of some kind Ra-tech have one in the pipeline so you never know

Comment

Originally posted by x-ray View Post
        Looking at the grip its not a 228 as it has a seperate rough area for the thumb and the 228 dovetail is far to stubby, It has to be an M&P of some kind Ra-tech have one in the pipeline so you never know
        No, the M&P is very different. Defiantly a SIG. My bet is on an Enhanced Elite with a new grip. Probably a 226. To rule things out, its not a 1911, not an M&P, not an H&K and not a Springfield.

Comment

It's a smith and Wesson trades on grip give it away

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart's the man View Post
            It's a smith and Wesson trades on grip give it away
            What trades? I don't see any:

I put up an image of a S&W M&P to show what it isn't. It's not an M&P.

Comment

Umarex do the exact same pistol in co2
              Just google s&w m&p

Comment

S&w logo on bottom of grip
                C'mon guys you are supposed to be into guns

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart's the man View Post
                  S&w logo on bottom of grip
                  C'mon guys you are supposed to be into guns
                  I don't think you understand. I put the image up of an M&P to show that is isn't an M&P. This is the only image we have of the new pistol:

No S&W logo in sight. It's not an M&P.

Comment

S&w m&p .40 socom to give its correct titlr

Comment

Sorry thought you were wanting full size pic identified doh

Comment

Looks very like p226 blackwater

Comment

It does look like an S&W, but its definately not the shield. Really has got me lost!

Comment

No other pistol I can think of has the slide catch in that position, and the slide sensations are identical to a SIG. I'm prey sure its not a S&W though,they have fishscale sensations and a slide release more towards the muzzle. Still almost 100% sure its a SIG.
                            Last edited by Apurturesci; 1 October, 2012, 07:17.

Comment

It cant be a sig, the lines and curves just dont match up at all I see what you mean with the M&P, But there is something out there very similar to the M&P, but has certain traits of the sig family design that is made by another company,
                              emaild my contact in HK to see if he can squeeze any more info out from TM.

X-ray

Comment

I think it's a polymer frame 226 "custom"... (strange beavertail, no discernible gap between the frame and the grip)

Marui like doing "custom" jobs on their proven guns and to have another model based on the 226 E2 they have just produced would be fitting.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
                                Working...
                                X