GHK G5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GHK G5

Any news on the carbine kit for these? Can't wait to get my hands on one! Presumably will have to retain the original barrel though, else put the fps right up?

Comment

Originally posted by Krydel View Post
      Any news on the carbine kit for these? Can't wait to get my hands on one! Presumably will have to retain the original barrel though, else put the fps right up?
      I asked a retailer in Taiwan that stocks all the GHK spare parts, and he couldn't give me any date, he just said "it may not release so soon".

There is now a tan version and they also have tan mags. I shall order few shortly.
      Gamertag V3RN3TTI

Itrader link

Comment

Originally posted by Krydel View Post
        Actually two asian shops are now taking pre-order for the carbine kit. You can see the news on Popular Airsoft.
        Gamertag V3RN3TTI

Itrader link

Comment

You may need headphones for this, but here are my initial impressions - I've steered clear of all other reviews of this other than forum posts and such saying "It's awesome" or "it's crap", to give me no preconceived notions of what to expect. It's not a perfect video but it gets the gist across. :D

Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Shooting test and further impressions:

Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Well, this is interesting. Could well be the lightest grenadier package on the market:

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Turkey Find out more about Turkey
              Working...
              X