X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LtPurcy
    replied
    Re: Very bad news for airsoft

Banning guns is like trying to ban life.

Leave a comment:

• B.E.N.
    replied

Personally, I think it's all a farce.

Think of it this way. If somebody is stupid enough to want to commit an "armed" robbery or crime, they are likely enough to be stupid enough to attempt to do so with a real gun, just as likely as they are a RIF.

Now, if somebody is set on such a crime, wouldn't you rather them be waving a comparatively harmless RIF around as opposed to a real firearm, which they might accidentally discharge and do real damage?

Basically, criminals are criminals, what's the use in creating MORE laws if they are happy to break the ones we currently have?

Sorry, rant over.

Leave a comment:

• Splitter
    replied

I confess I never saw this on the news reguarding the usa gangs and @ Another its not a twotone debate its info I have from DORSET POLICE.

Leave a comment:

• LtPurcy
    replied

I saw this coming a mile away, even more so when it was news ages ago on america with gangs painting guns bright colours.

it was obvious it would happen.

just another element to add the the list of the whole VCRA ukara failure.

Leave a comment:

• Shiftycapone
    replied

I'd imagine that at some point "The Man" will withdraw the two tone rule and all IFs will become treated as RIFs regardless of colour. I have views on this, but I'm not here to talk politics, I just like airsoft...

Leave a comment:

• Feenix
    replied

Originally posted by comeback View Post
    not good heard a story about this in america
    Ditto NY gangs paint glocks to look like kids guns. no ones the wiser.
    looks like our hoodies are copying our american cousins on a lesser scale. again

Leave a comment:

• Another
    replied

Doom! Dispair! The end of airsoft is nigh! etc etc...

I'm sure they used to paint orange tips on guns before the VCRA to make them look like toys too. Cue the two tone debate, hasn't been one on here in about two weeks now.

Leave a comment:

• Splitter
    replied

I was chating to the guys whilst on a job and asked there view about airsoft , and bingo not that good at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• Renni 95
    replied

not good heard a story about this in america

Leave a comment:

• Splitter
    started a topic Very bad news for airsoft

Very bad news for airsoft

After talking to the firearms guys in dorset last night Ive been given disturbing news.
    Some elaments of the criminal society are getting hold of firearms and painting twotone to look like toys, this could and Iam sure will effect the sport or hobby as you like.

About the Author

Collapse

Splitter Find out more about Splitter
Working...
X