Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

gun found in drain, airsoft must be band!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: gun found in drain, airsoft must be band!

This brings new light on to the gutter press of this country . Bit ironic really

Comment

Some really great posts on here, particularly Bamf's most recent one, but some utter shite too, so isn't it time to close this rather tedious done to death thread.
      "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
        Jake. Just as an FYI...there's no such thing as an airsoft "Licence."

Another thing is, you're only young and I'm going to make the assumption that you live in what others may perceive as a privileged area? If you think the fact that a gun being found in a drain is "A load of rubbish" then you need to pull your head out of your back passage. 99.9% of the general public wouldn't have clue one about airsoft. They do, however, know what a gun looks like.

I can tell you that here in Liverpool, street gangs use gutters, drains, tops of garden walls etc to "Store" real firearms. They do that for ease of access should a rival gang encroach into their "Turf" and the poor lads have to engage them in combat at short notice. Google "Rhys Jones" as I'd also imagine you may not know what happened to the poor kid? If someone had seen that gun and reported that "Load of rubbish" then he might well have survived.
        Thank you bamf for this post ....a lot of people do not realise how bad the gun / gang problem can be in underprivileged areas of the. Country , Liverpool , Bristol , london ,manchester, and a lot of big city's have exactly the same problem .its often ignored nowadays by the media along with knife crime etc as in some areas it has become a weekly occurrence . Just getting press time in the local papers and occasionaly crime watch if it becomes high profile .
        One of the scourges of modern society .
        Believe it or not the shotgun certificate is the least legislated certificate of all the firearms , gun cabinet is not required for their storage as with rifles , pistols etc . With a shotgun the police have to find a reason for you to not have one , whereas with rifles etc you have to prove to the police why you should be allowed to own one . My qualifications . I used to be a firearms certificate holder a while back .
        Last edited by Stealthkiller; 13 August, 2013, 11:29.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jakeas Find out more about jakeas
        Working...
        X