Tm show teaser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tm show teaser

Erm wow. All of a sudden TM's inability to bother dealing with the rest of the world doesn't concern me anymore.

There's really only one thing I can be bothered with there and that's the HK.45.

Although kudos to TM for developing an even more expensive way to buy a recoil 416, because clearly no-ones gonna hit up clone sites for a cheap AAC can when they can buy TM's insanely expensive one right?
    Originally posted by tackle
    For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

They hit it big with sales on the m4 recoils, no daubt about it hence all the spin offs. Really wished the tavour was recoil even if it did come out of no where. Hopefully when they see lack of sales in all the sound guns they will make more m4 recoil varitations COUGH i mean finally make some thing new in the next gen recoils. Tough call for them i guess becuase at the end of the day they make replica toy guns. And the boys guns no duabt sell without any legislation.. so maybe they are seeing sales off the shelfs or something in the boys lines.. who knows...

Fair play to them on the GBB front though.. some tasty looking guns there .. no daubt earning them some dollar.

Dont think the ak is recoil as it doesnt have the recoil shock logo, but if it was and in gold i may have been tempted haha "Tokyo Marui, i want you to find me the gun of rambo!"

Comment

Looks like they've stopped putting the Tm magic fairy dust in the guns and started sniffing it Instead, I wouldn't mind a hit on it to be honest, they're having some crazy trips by the looks of things as for the audio coming from the guns, I'd love to have custom sounds, PEW PEW!

Owner of DCS
        (Doom custom shooters)
        PM me for Custom work!

Comment

I don't get why they've changed the stock on the HK416 from the club stock to a generic M4 style one.

The Pistol grip looks different and they've released some new sights...shame
          TM HK416D | SOCOM GEAR M9A1 SOF

Comment

I'm not impressed but I'm not going to kill myself over it either; they can't all be Super Sunday presentations, after all. The recently released M870 totally revolutionized the airsoft shotgun; the M320 is a radical reimagining of the grenade launcher and that's only been out for a few days. If we want TM to spend a reasonable amount of time developing and testing their products before they put them on sale we can't expect gun designs to just come out of nowhere every three months.

Originally posted by Cojack View Post
            I don't get why they've changed the stock on the HK416 from the club stock to a generic M4 style one. [...] The Pistol grip looks different and they've released some new sights...shame
            It's the 'DEVGRU' special, so I'm guessing they want to differentiate it from the vanilla HK416 and fit some things they've seen in photos with genuine operators. The pistol grip is I think a replica of the newer HK416 grip (that is, as fitted to newer versions of the actual HK416). The original TM HK416D replica is of a gun HK don't make any more, I don't think - the Clubfoot stock is obsolete, as is that pistol grip. We're on to the A5 variants now.

Comment

I think everyone is being a bit harsh here, the USP will be a massive seller, might get one myself. The HK416 is the classic older style 416 which I prefer and is actually quite hard to lay hands on in airsoft form these days. Also the M4 with sound system interests me, AEGs are great but the one thing that always bugged me was the feeble sound they make.
              HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Originally posted by richardy View Post
                Dont think the ak is recoil as it doesnt have the recoil shock logo, but if it was and in gold i may have been tempted haha "Tokyo Marui, i want you to find me the gun of rambo!"
                It is a recoil, TM don't make a non recoil AKs74u and it has the telltale black plastic between the hand guards where the battery goes.

Comment

Havent been this disappointed in a while. GBB USP will be nice though.
                  AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Anyone have any information on release dates in the UK? Been wanting to get a HK45 for ages.

Comment

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
                      If we want TM to spend a reasonable amount of time developing and testing their products before they put them on sale we can't expect gun designs to just come out of nowhere every three months.
                      very true, everyone wants tm to release new guns, i find the best way too support them in our own small way is to buy them. Obviously only the decent ones but still, a worthy investment if theres a TM that floats your boat. Cost them about 1 million us to develop the sopmod m4, we always have this discussion every year when tm do a new release. All i know is i wouldnt buy anything else, so really i have no choice. i continue to wait and hope for the next gen mp5 haha...

Comment

Liking the USP.

Saw "Mk23" though and honestly hoped for a re-release of the Mk23 NBB with a better quality LAM or heck even a TM GBB Mk23. Little disappointed haha.
                        "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
                        Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

TM rep said next year for the HK45... :c

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                            TM rep said next year for the HK45... :c
                            I don't know about you but I'm finding this year flying by, I mean we're already half way through September.
                            "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
                            Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

yeah, september releases always show around jan.. then i think its may for the next teaser / releases which show up about august / sept hehe

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Stealthkiller Find out more about Stealthkiller
                              Working...
                              X