TM in the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM in the UK

You have the certificates? That's interesting as the certificates are 'per batch manufactured / shipped' and not for each article ad infinitum. Meaning for example a certificate for a 2011 PTW doesn't cover 2012 PTW or even batches 6 months apart in the manufacturing process. Full kudos to you indeed Sir, achieving something possibly nobody in Europe has managed.
    Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
    Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

except for the distributer perhaps ..........

We have to have the certificates to import them

Comment

Lol.....my guess is most people don't know / realise who 1st commando is

If he says those guns are good, then they're good. While a lot of posters on here enjoy posting speculation and wishful thinking, his ongoing need for food and a roof over his head validates his statements 100%

Comment

Originally posted by silasloki View Post
          Lol.....my guess is most people don't know / realise who 1st commando is

If he says those guns are good, then they're good. While a lot of posters on here enjoy posting speculation and wishful thinking, his ongoing need for food and a roof over his head validates his statements 100%

Lol what he said ^

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

crimeblitz Zombie Death Squad - Team Founder Find out more about crimeblitz
          Working...
          X