Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: VFC MP7

LOL! That is exactly what I do now!

Sent from a phone because I cba to fire up my poota.
    - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

I just fill the mag up till it stops and pop a bb out the top? Much easier? lol

I saw a dude bust his capa nozzle and then his Beretta nozzle right after through overfilling mags.

I'd like to see this MP7 for myself and actually report my own findings with it, but tbh, you have to work very hard to get an MP7 that works better than my KWA one. The TM just doesnt compare, hence i didnt sell my KWA to buy one lol.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

I disagree the tm is much better. The only thing the kwa has going for it is the effiency of gas. The tm has much better externals including colour and texture. It shoots further and more accurately has more recoil and that's on abbey ultra gas! Marui hop up is magic.

Comment

Admitidly mine has a falcon hop and barrel in it, so that helps. But range, mine bested a TM MP7 (mate had one, i used the word HAD). It stopped working in the temp we was in, im not a human thermometer so i dont know what temp it was.

Also the TM has shiney controls, they looked like a 6 year old had sprayed them with a can of paint from halfords. Switches were nice a solid though, thats the KWA downfall. But the recoil, dont care a smidge, Its not real "recoil" anyway. Also the TM when you load it, feels like the bolt hasnt fully moved forward, i loaded it 6 times thinking it had jammed as therte was no nice clack as the bolt went forward, its like it hits sponge.

I'd of bought the TM, i borrowed my mates to see how i got on with it, and tbh, it wasnt as good as my KWA. Big TM fan here, i own a SCAR L and 4 TM pistols so im not biased to KWA (the Vector is shit!), just my findings and reasoning behind not owning one. Just the TM fanboys argue their gun is bestest as its TM, and overlook its faults, as stated above. Oh and externals, i have seen a few "shiney" TM MP7's now, so their externals arent much better than any of their other plastics.

Anyways, off topic! Ill see what it has to offer when i see one (the VFC) until then, im afraid im going to have to contain my excitement due to my KWA being awesome lol
          Last edited by Danny_boy85; 26 January, 2014, 16:03. Reason: Off topic

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Each to their own I guess. Just my experience of both. You can see from the comparison video on youtube though why it looks better externally, it's even more noticeable in your hand. Your're hop and barrel upgrades would help yes. There is a few mm gap at the front of the bolt to look at but it makes no difference to the firing. Oh and mate I'm not a TM fanboy, I have a kwa magpul fpg which I love and if anything I'm more of a G&G fan boy.

Comment

Haha never implied you was chap, just the others out there that are. Does make me laugh

"I am hitting you, take your hit"
              "no mate, you really aint, you are dropping 10m short" (me)
              "No im not, this is a TM Sopmod, take your hit"

I actually wet myself with laughter!!! Then sneaky sneaky'd it forward and shot him with my Capa, upon so "this is a TM capa, take your hit junior"

But yes, i have respect for the TM, just prefer my KWA. Its battered to hell, but i like it that way lol.

Comment

That's one thing I have to admit that the TM will always have over VFC out of the box, the hop on VFC GBBs is simply awful, and to correct that issue took some serious modification...lol

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Wow and Mr 'Airsoft Master Gunsmith' is so modest!

I do like VFC's kit, but I'll be holding onto my marui MP7 until I get chance to play with one on a site..

Comment

Originally posted by Jamalen View Post
                    - - - Updated - - -

Wow and Mr 'Airsoft Master Gunsmith' is so modest!

I do like VFC's kit, but I'll be holding onto my marui MP7 until I get chance to play with one on a site..
                    He knows his stuff.

Comment

Ohhhh yeah it's here!!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Review pls.

Comment

Can only do the basics and myth busting mate at the moment, living in a tower block is a bitch...lol

Do I like it.....F#€K yes!!!

It's very light even with the mag in, I'd go as far as to say its springer light, but it's confusing as the plastics are top notch, doesn't put me off, just makes it even easier to lug around, and I'm sure some well placed weight could up it a bit if I wanted.
                          Mine smashed through its very first magazine on auto without even a hint of gassing out, and I will get a video up at some point to prove that point.
                          Recoil is immense so much so it feels like its going to blow up!
                          You really can tell the size difference between it and the smaller offerings, it's been a while since I had a KWA version, but I can instantly tell its quite a bit bigger.

But no it's not all good news

It is miss feeding a little, like I said it munched through its first mag on full auto no issue, second full auto mag had some bad miss feeds, clearing it and switching to semi finished off the mag, about 7-8 rounds without issue.
                          The bolt hold is a bit picky, it holds the bolt back every time when fired, but won't always hold it open when you cock it with an empty mag.
                          Its FPS is 400 bloody FPS!!!
                          And those missing rails are bugging the hell out of me, got a couple of G36 ones on order
                          Ohh and I don't know how the safety works on the RS, but on the VFC it disconnects the trigger from the trigger mech, it doesn't block the trigger from moving.

That's all I've got at the moment I'm afraid, can't do any range tests up here, I'm sure someone would have something to say about me blasting BBs out of my 9th floor window...lol

Despite the little bits I'm glad I got it, the little things I'm sure will be sorted in time, and I'm over the moon that mine can empty a mag (sort of) on auto easily :D

Comment

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...t=video%2c.mp4

It works!!!

Yes its gassing out but I did a few test runs before turning on the camera and everything is stone cold, and at the very least it will empty a mag and then some.

Comment

How much did it cost you all in?

Comment

£245 to my door.

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tisane Find out more about tisane
                                Working...
                                X