• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asg scorpion evo 3 a1

I've been using 25's and mine has just started jamming :/

Louis.

Comment

So basically the shop is fobbing me off, I hope this is not indicative or the quality of service I can expect with my 'one year warranty'.

I don't want another skirmish ruined when the thing bloody lets me down again.
      - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

They told me to adjust the hop, which I haven't tried yet but I can't see that working.

Louis.

Comment

These reports concern me, I was just getting the money together to buy one.

Maybe I'll wait until these problems are resolved.

Comment

I would if I'm honest Speedbird, it unacceptable for a gun at this price point with the amount of engineering going into it to not be able to spin a 0.3g bb at what is not even it's highest setting.

I'm ruined my confidence in what was otherwise a fine gun.

Comment

they are changing the inner barrel for the next production run, the run that will have the nylon open sights as standard
              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

So is it the barrel causing the issues or the hop unit?

Comment

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
                  So is it the barrel causing the issues or the hop unit?
                  This is on another forum:

We’ve received feedback from both our customers and end-users on some of the first CZ EVO 3 A1’s we’ve sent out. Overall, the EVO has been received very well indeed. There have been some points on feeding issues/jam that we’ve decided to act on. Our internal QC Department has found a flaw in the tolerance of the barrel and C-clips, which can cause feeding issues/jam in some of the EVO’s that have been sent out. If you have an EVO that experience feeding issues/jam, please contact your retailer and let them know, so you can have the barrel and C-clip replaced in your CZ EVO 3 A1. We will send barrels and C-clips to our partners so they can help out.

I'm pleased to see that ASG are listening and acting on feedback.

Comment

Good stuff, I'll be speaking to my retailer again on Monday.

Comment

Okay guys so I didn't touch the hop and so instead decided to give the barrel a quick pull through and the hop unit a light spray of silicon. I just fired all 7 mags through on .25g bbs and it worked perfectly!

Louis.

Comment

I wouldn't go spraying oil on your hop unit mate, the whole point of the rubber is to put friction on the BB to create back spin, oil reverses the effect.

Just spoke to my retailer yesterday and they have the new barrel and C-Clips, as we as my iron sights on order. We shall see if this solves the problem.

Comment

Hi mate, yeah i know. It was literally a millisecond spray and a wiping off the excess afterwards.

I need to contact my retailer i think,

Thanks

Louis.

Comment

Originally posted by louish118 View Post
                            I now have 7 mags, how many mags does everyone else take into battle?
                            I have ten mags but rarely use more than 5 especially as I pretty much only use semi-auto.

I use a combination of the M4 mags supplied with my vest which fits the coupled mags tightly but well and a tan MP5 pouch that holds three single mags almost perfectly.

I absolutely love my copy. I put an M110 and with a couple of rings snipped off I get about 345fps with 0.2s and absolutely amazing range and great accuracy.

My only criticism is that the motor engagement seems to slip easily and the gear box sounds a little dry and it isn't easy to get into it to get it greased. I have taken to spraying a tiny bit of silicon spray into the gearbox exposed when you take the spring out.

Comment

Anybody else notice their trigger response on burst isn't the best?

Comment

Mines spot on bud

Louis.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Turkey Find out more about Turkey
                                Working...
                                X