Chinese releases 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chinese releases 2009

a never got them off airsoft-eu, so get ur info straight before u start accusing me a rippin them off. It was posted in that forum, and a re-posted here. So go blame the orginal guy for leaking the pics
    Originally posted by bravotwozero
    Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

Then thank that forum for the links regardless if he did not :P tis courtousy :P

Comment

I really dont understand what the problem is. Posting a picture on a forum is hardly theft. That photograph is not exactly the "work" of someone else that is being plagurised, nore is it as such anyones property. If it was someones artwork, it would be plain rude. If it was someones property, and he was claiming it was his, then it would be illegal. All he has done is reposted something someone else has posted on another forum. Do you credit every single source you use? Its really not necesary unless it is plainly protected under copyright. At any rate, the last 8 posts in this thread have been completely off topic. This is a thread about new guns after all, not about intelectual theft. If it is a problem, mods will sort it out. Report it if you think it has been overlooked.

I for one am looking forward to the chinese released this year. the 85A2 expecially.... and the M60, purely to annoy my friend with a Star M60. The R85A2 I may actually buy though. Hopfully it will manage to be at least as good as the A1. And as cheap. Very interested in a Well gas mp5k... Im not too fond of well... but Im very fond of gbb.

Comment

thank you major! i can say the m60 is a must for me, just dyin to know if its a ver 2 or 3 so i can get the bits in now

if the a2 is as good as star's inr ur in for a treat, love my star a2 its amazin
          Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

Ill be picking up that M60 (classic style) if it works alrite!
            G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
            RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

lol why have a link with pics if they don't want any one to have it -.-

Comment

be interesting to see how the box mag will be built. ive only ever seen one m60 on the field, but it had a weird box mag (looked like a carboard box inside it :S)

Comment

what ever happened to the MG34?! there was alot of talk about it september time last year, and was heavily featured on a popular hongkong site, i've heard nothing for ages now...

the 34 is the sexier 42 imo.

Boris
                  K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Would be amazing if the MG42 actually used some sort of magazine that wasnt visible, and let you run round with a full 100rnd belt hangin off it...
                    Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

I seen on RSOV last night that they now have got some CAW vulcan miniguns in stock for just over two grand!!!

Would a link to that be alright seeing as I don't think zero one would/will stock them??

Comment

Zero One are intending to stock that item I belive... Linking to them would definitely be against the rules, since they are a competitor in the same market, even if they stock different items. Mentioning them may also be against the rules.. Ive seen people's posts edited for less. Which is a shame, because I think more people need to know about the minigun and how they cant afford it lol

Comment

So there is going to be a few miniguns out there and most of them at the £2500 mark. So much for affordable miniguns eh?

Oh well.

Any more news on the VN M60?
                          SAVE OUR SPORT
                          http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

guys, no offence but why talk about all the china MGs, shoot n scoot make better custom made mgs, like the 30 cal, £550 for a decent full metal gun, or to you ww2 noobs who play cod 5 the 'browning' and with the m60, star make a good one, its ok getting them to upgrade them but as a bog standard gun i wouldnt get them. im guessing im going to have quite a few PMs calling me a w**ker and what not but its my opinion. i know a few people will agree with me but anyway, thats my opinion.

Comment

now in english?
                              FOR SALE - 3300mah 9.6 battery
                              WANTED - PRS Stock, Lipo, Lipo charger

Comment

ok, china support weapons are crap, custom made and the originals are far superior, its the same with every AEG, and i feel the only use to clone guns are to upgrade them.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Liquid_snake Find out more about Liquid_snake
                                Working...
                                X