Chinese releases 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chinese releases 2009

[QUOTE=101stairborne-506;78299]or to you ww2 noobs who play cod 5 the 'browning' QUOTE]

I will have you know that CoD 5 isnt out yet, but CoD world at war is.

Also, not all of us can just buy a £500 gun just like that
    Still I can't wait for the new D Boys Ak's
    TM M14
    KSC Glock 18C
    KSC Glock 23F with metal outer barrel and slide

Comment

Originally posted by 101stairborne-506 View Post
      ok, china support weapons are crap, custom made and the originals are far superior, its the same with every AEG, and i feel the only use to clone guns are to upgrade them.
      they aint crap, iv got a A&K M249 and NOT ONCE has it broken and iv had it nearly 1 year now

Comment

did i say the break all the time? No, theyre jst insuperior to the original ones, plus the reports ive heard and seen on them, not so amazing.

and ok CoD world at war it is then

Comment

wait a minute, i may of started a argument. anyway, i definetly agree that the orginal ones r superior.

Comment

101, i get your point, but not everyone has that kind of money- hence why there is a market for clones in the first place!
            G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
            RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

i suppose so, but for the price of a clone support weapon you could easily get a TM or ICS assault rifle ect, more reliable and they are built better.

Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by apmaman View Post
                So there is going to be a few miniguns out there and most of them at the £2500 mark. So much for affordable miniguns eh?
                Craft Apple Wroks Minigun is now on Zeroone for the bargin prive of £4000.

Not bad when you can pick up the Echo1 version, which is exactly the same for £2500, and that one has the longer barrel too boot. Its an optional extra for zeroone
                SAVE OUR SPORT
                http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

exactly
                  value for money.
                  gilly i have to say im suprised your m249 has lasted that long because i have heard some bad things about it! one thing is is that it is entirely made of monkey metal. thats the reason your bipod is wearing away.
                  and for 101airborne
                  the reason that i can see someone buying a supportgun in airsoft is not for any of the benafits of the real steel. to be honest you could turn an m4 or somin into a supportgun by putting a box mag in it. they just look ace in battle thats why pepole buy em!
                  in real life however there are upsides and downsides. you have more rounds so you can fire more and arent to worried about running out of ammo but they are heavy!

Comment

A few of the guys I skirmish with have got the a+k 249 and none of them have had any problems what so ever

Comment

Originally posted by 101stairborne-506 View Post
                      i suppose so, but for the price of a clone support weapon you could easily get a TM or ICS assault rifle ect, more reliable and they are built better.

Tom.
                      But then thats not an M249 is it?
                      G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                      RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

I wish I had waited for the a&k m249 rather than spending money on the star one

Comment

to be fair on that one i heard the star one isnt that good is it?

and to aeviv well, no its not but im sure if you were deperate about being a support gunner i'd save up another hunder pounds or so.

Tom.

Comment

no the star is meant to be crap!
                            isnt the battery in the mag so its harder to change magazines?
                            or instead of getting an m249 you had got a decent m16 with a box mag?

Comment

yeah, equally a better option, ics M4 with box mag :P
                              holds as many rounds, more reliable, better built, full metal.

Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by sniperiain View Post
                                no the star is meant to be crap!
                                isnt the battery in the mag so its harder to change magazines?
                                or instead of getting an m249 you had got a decent m16 with a box mag?
                                The battery can either go in the boxmag or in the stock with the star 249 and I found that mine is terrible and have had nothing but problems with it since day one.

But my faith in star was restored with the L85 and with the star m60e4 :D that thing buts the 249 to shame as the battery sits inside the body behind the g/b and the boxmag is a whole new design :D only thing is that to get one brand new your looking at almost £400 I do believe.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Liquid_snake Find out more about Liquid_snake
                                Working...
                                X