The dragunov is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The dragunov is back

bit sceptical on the range, however i will vouch that for the money they are brilliant,
    i recently got one with a 650mm madbull tightbore and blue hop rubber and a mahoosive scope, chrono's at 460 on a .2, accurate up to 60m can hit targets 3/5 times up to 80m on .3's although wind etc does make it quite difficult at those ranges

i say i'm sceptical as my friends l96 which had every internal upgrade bar a zero trigger, firing at 550fps was onlY accurate at up to 80m, and his longest kill was roughly 100m and it was a very close kill, aimed for upper chest and bullet drop meant it hit the targets foot,
    the only other comparable gun i've seen is my other friends stock dsr-1 gen2, with the hop set and the right conditions can easily reach 100m using .4's, although to hit targets he does have to compensate a lot
    Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

^^ kinda true ,The dragunov reaches 80m with lots of upgrades ,heavy bbs ,no wind and skill.

enough said sorry.

Comment

I got mine about a month ago.
        Don't know the fps out the box and to be true it isn't a great gun.

I'm planning on changing the hop rubber and barrel for madbull items and a 120 spring when I figure out how to dismantle it, which will hopefully improve it.

It fire quite inconsistent some times only going a few meters up the lawn other to far away to see.
        Also there was allot of metal flacks inside the gun when I took the top off and had a look.

I shot my brother from 15 feet away and he hardly felt it and later about 50 feet away and he dropped like a sack of shit.

I got mine with the scope and wood kit and it'll likely spend more time on the wall that at games but it looks f+%king awsome.

The sight it a bitch to fit mind really hard to get on.

Comment

To dismantle it, there are two allen keys under the metal shield at the back, undo them, and the stock comes off, you can then take the piston, spring, cylinder etc out. At the front of the hand guard, you twist a latch and undo two tiny grub screws, this takes the hand guard off, you can then take the outer barrel out, along with the inner. I never upgraded it, but looked after it well, lubed up all the internals along with the stupid highcap mag you get with the gun, and mine fired fine, nice and straight, but it wouldn't reach 80 meters, 50 was the consistent range on mine, 70 if i was lucky, using .35's.
          sigpic

Comment

I'll have another look when I've time.
            I just want to change the barrel and hop rubber but I've never seen a system like this has before.

Comment

I chronoed one of the new ones last week at 505-498-501 with 0.20s.

I'll hopefully get mine tomorrow or Tuesday and do some testing as well.

Comment

its 420fps ona .20 i use .30's the guy i hit from that distance is actually on this forum, his name is "jjay". ask him. he was the one i got.
                He's telling the truth, i saw it, it was a pretty sick kill and the dragunov is a great gun except for the stiff bolt action, I'd buy one for £60!!

Comment

I also now own one of these with tightbore and other various upgrades.... All I can say is wow.
                  Originally Posted by balaclava ben
                  i like to fill those cracks with the good old white stuff
                  sigpic

Comment

Mine is stock at 465 fps and with 0.30s it is very accurate with good range too.

I actually used mine all of yesterday morning at really enjoyed it as I have done every other time i've used it.

I know Felix had a batch in and sold all but a couple which are still left

Comment

The baby has arrived. It's been chronoed at the retailer at around ~490fps (10 shots)

Comment

I used to have one, absolute beast, but nothing under 0.30g bb's or the bb's fly off

Comment

She's back allright!

Comment

ive seen a stock one chrono at well over 500 fps
                            and when you consider the price your payin, how long before it just crumples internally
                            seriously

Comment

Wingmann which mount is that you're using?
                              The only real thing putting me off buying one is the scopes.

Comment

it looks like a standad acm,dream army ris mount

it was made for aks but you can use them on this dragunov

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SAS Scott Pure petrol head who is also crazy about airsoft. Find out more about SAS Scott
                                Working...
                                X