Tournament games next year...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tournament games next year...

And vicer versa with me in the bank, I chewed up many peoples faces lol. Playing for Opfor was mega fun.

And the funny part about that was???

Comment

Originally posted by Flyer View Post
      And vicer versa with me in the bank, I chewed up many peoples faces lol. Playing for Opfor was mega fun.

the funny part was the bit you missed, because you take airsoft far too seriously.

Comment

first team's prizes were actually pretty damn nice! and the rest weren't half bad either
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by Flyer View Post

I dont think ant was meaning to imply he had maliciously caused a great deal of damage to anyone, but the gaming was very intense and fast paced, lots of hits taken and doled out during the day!

Comment

Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989 View Post
            Was you the player that shot me slap bang in the middle of the top lip, causing a nasty beak shaped top lip, causing me to swallow the bb, actually no my fault for not wearing full face mask. Hence why it came out the next game!. Soon after moaning about face shots I shot my team mate with a glock 18 on full auto, in the face! Opps! Accidents happen.
            Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 10 April, 2011, 14:25. Reason: language

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

B.E.N. Intensive airsofter and forum heckler. I like dismantling stuff. Find out more about B.E.N.
            Working...
            X