Zero One Pro Gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Zero One Pro Gas

Z1 did admit to me that they had a batch of dodgy gas at one point I know I had a can. Worked fine in my mk23 socom but a no go in my blowbacks. I think they are trying to get a good name back for there gas brand with a new product.
    Ill be getting a can to try for sure and also post results.
    sigpic
    Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

I wish I had seen this before I got a 5 pack, Totally funming !

come from ARMS GAS, and this stuff causes leaks on both my KWA G18c and WE SCAR-L CQB.

Dumps the gas after 2-3 shots, Terrible Terrible stuff avoid it like the plauge, infact im going to email them and tell them they need to take it off the site because its not good for Upgraded GBBs or high quality GBBs !

its about as PRO a limp breeze

Perfection, Bottled is the slogan, its more like a welsh breeze

Comment

Originally posted by hutzdani View Post
        I wish I had seen this before I got a 5 pack, Totally funming !

come from ARMS GAS, and this stuff causes leaks on both my KWA G18c and WE SCAR-L CQB.

Dumps the gas after 2-3 shots, Terrible Terrible stuff avoid it like the plauge, infact im going to email them and tell them they need to take it off the site because its not good for Upgraded GBBs or high quality GBBs !

its about as PRO a limp breeze

Perfection, Bottled is the slogan, its more like a welsh breeze
        Strange considering its Abbey Ultra gas with a different label. I have probably bought close to 40 bottles and never had an issue. It's just as consistent as Ultra, even of not as powerful as Green Gas. Perfect for plastic pistols, never had it cause a leak since Abbey gas is good quality. Used in 20+ GBBs, 40+ magazines no issue. It's a little weak for metal guns, but for all the the ones I use it in its just right. If it's as bad as you say try and send it back, but it just seems strange knowing Abbey is a consistent company, and I rarely hear complaints about Abbey gas causing problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
          Strange considering its Abbey Ultra gas with a different label. I have probably bought close to 40 bottles and never had an issue. It's just as consistent as Ultra, even of not as powerful as Green Gas. Perfect for plastic pistols, never had it cause a leak since Abbey gas is good quality. Used in 20+ GBBs, 40+ magazines no issue. It's a little weak for metal guns, but for all the the ones I use it in its just right. If it's as bad as you say try and send it back, but it just seems strange knowing Abbey is a consistent company, and I rarely hear complaints about Abbey gas causing problems.

After two shots on Semi ( KWA G18c )

Frozen :

Wiped Down :

Comment

Very strange, I've used pro gas in KWAs and didn't get anything like that. Maybe worth sending it back.

Comment

thats very strange, out of all things airsoft ive never heard complaints about abbey gas...that said even with a 0.0000000000001% fail rate...something will go boom eventually.

Also, how warm is it where you were using your boom boom pow?
              -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
              -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

I used to find the Pro gas decent. But recently everyone i've bought has been garbage compared to standard abbey ultra. I don't know is they are cutting corners, and that's why it's cheaper. But it definitely doesn't function the same anymore.

Comment

I've had that this year but with much bigger weapons.

My WE M14 would suffer something very similar but never in a pistol after two shots.

Looks like there is too much gas flooding the system. I'd make sure all your seals are good and possibly trigger mech? I'm not much of a GBB tech so someone else may be better to instruct. Are you looking after the seals with the proper care not just letting them go dry?

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
                    I've had that this year but with much bigger weapons.

My WE M14 would suffer something very similar but never in a pistol after two shots.

Looks like there is too much gas flooding the system. I'd make sure all your seals are good and possibly trigger mech? I'm not much of a GBB tech so someone else may be better to instruct. Are you looking after the seals with the proper care not just letting them go dry?
                    Only just got the g17c about a month ago just testing some teflon coated bbs.

I have managed to get consistent results with my WE scar-l but after 3 or 4 runs in the KWA it still fails after 2-3 shots and dumps the gas.

I checked the seals and they are all good, I have been usi g lube uses for hellerman sleeves that does not cause the rubber to petrify in the scar not yet used it in the kwa due to only a month old and was lubed up from my store.

The gas that was shipped with it worked flawlessly and never gave me issues with freezing.

Strange but I don't trust it in my kwa mags as it always leaks.

I have been testing at about 19 - 24 degrees indoors on a cardboard box target.

I have a horrible feeling the seal may now be ruined by the freezing effect and I'll have to replace it soon.

I have the original gas on order again for the kwa but really ud stay away from this stuff as its either damaged a new magazine or the seal was weak to begin with but I doubt that as it worked fine with Aim top power green gas for a full 1100ml can.

Comment

Use the WE gas. It's much like the GFC stuff that came out this summer. Performance is really good and the guys I work with all run WE GBBR's and neither have missed a beat.

Comment

From what I understand Abbey Ultra is diluted propane so that it's easier on the internals for some plastic frames pistols, hence why it works well with TMs. In the cold we have been having and considering you have a metal slide KWA I would recommend something a bit more potent, like Guarder gas, or dare I say it propane itself or MAPP gas. I shot my GBBR at about 3pm today and it worked well on semi and in bursts it was decent on propane but it was far from it's best, I would imagine Abbey Ultra would struggle in this weather.

Keep it in the cupboard until summer I say.
                        - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Propaine is the cheapest and best. Run it in my we ak, we g39, ghk g5, browning hi power and 1911 knighthawk. 2 bottle of colemans propaine off ebay or any camping store will cost about 15 quid. 10 quid for the adaptor which comes with gbbr lube. After all all green gas is is propaine with the smell removed and already lubed. U add the lube yourself to propaine (2drops in the gas well) will last u 60 gas mag fills and away u go. Plus the bottles can be refilled. Tried green gas its a con in my view.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Welshjc View Post
                            Propaine is the cheapest and best. Run it in my we ak, we g39, ghk g5, browning hi power and 1911 knighthawk. 2 bottle of colemans propaine off ebay or any camping store will cost about 15 quid. 10 quid for the adaptor which comes with gbbr lube. After all all green gas is is propaine with the smell removed and already lubed. U add the lube yourself to propaine (2drops in the gas well) will last u 60 gas mag fills and away u go. Plus the bottles can be refilled. Tried green gas its a con in my view.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
                            Good to see you're saving money on your gas! Perhaps you could save up and buy yourself some replacement thumbs... That way, you could hit the shift button when typing and put capitals in your posts so the rest of us can read it!

I do agree with the propane vs green gas point though.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
                            Working...
                            X