Clone crye gun clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Clone crye gun clip

I wish I had gone for the clone. £50 worth of holster, sold on after one game. Just did not get on with it at all!

Comment

You're doing it wrong!

Comment

Lol. I was at first, but finally got the way to get it in there by the end of the night. Still was a bugger to get that clip done up though. Was just so counter productive for me, at one point had to duel wield a pdw and glock because I couldn't get it back in there!

If the clips were the other way round, with the buckle being on top, so you can actually see it, it would be infinitely better in my opinion.

Picking up a safariland instead tonight

Comment

Fair enough mate!

Comment

Yeah. It wasn't too bad. Build quality was great, and it looks nice with the glock in it, but the way I play my pistol goes in and out of the holster reguarly, so putting it back in is just as important as getting it out.

Out of interest, have you tried it with the plastic slide on your glock? It might be that little bit thinner that makes putting it away easier. On my hi capa the width of the metal slide was slightly less than the plastic one, so perhaps it really needs to be a metal slide TM to get it working nicely?

Comment

thanks to you lot...i ordered a clone from HK, it arrived two days ago, and it fits my glock23f with a lower rail torch very nicely, but you have definately made the right point about the clip popper being the wrong way up....dont they (CRYE) test their products in the field or what?
              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Agree about the clip. However, for under a tenner i have played a few games with it now and find it very easy to use and have had no issues with gun retention. Quite easy to draw also!

Comment

I've got two, and after leaving the glock in each of them overnight they fit really nice and I'm just getting used to the draw action.
                  Great bit of kit for the money and much easier to mount on molle than a serpa holster.

Comment

Hi can someone try and put a tm meu in either the clone or real deal to see how it holds for me ? I read in a mag it should fit ok

Comment

yeah great kit...horrible to sit there fiddling to put the thing back in though
                      -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
                      -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

Anyone managed to get TM glock 17 to fit properly in a real one?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

B.E.N. Intensive airsofter and forum heckler. I like dismantling stuff. Find out more about B.E.N.
                        Working...
                        X