ICS M1 Garand = AEG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ICS M1 Garand = AEG

There seems to be a lot of people asking materials/ mags/etc, its all on the link.

For example.
    the stock will be both wood and plastic,and the M1 is pure metal version

it will be low-capacity Mag, bt we can't do it like real gun

loading from the bottom will be fine. But please make sure the mags fit in the WWII
    garand belt.
    Trader Feedback.
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

as it is a garand I know we will be using a mag but can we call it a clip ? We never get to use clips in airsoft
      sigpic
      Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

bring on the garand! ooh raah! i may be mistaken but i think airsoft gi's channel on you tube reviewed an ics grease gun......if i recall, he said that it is going to be better that the ares one as unlike the ares, the battery wont be in the mag, but infront of the triiger on the bottom of the gun.
        Shoot me, and you shall recieve a swift kick to the nutsack sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBenny View Post
          bring on the garand! ooh raah! i may be mistaken but i think you tube reviewed an ics grease gun......if i recall, he said that it is going to be better that the ares one as unlike the ares, the battery wont be in the mag, but infront of the triiger on the bottom of the gun.
          I think you'll find the ICS M3 is available now. And the battery goes in the back of the receiver.
          Last edited by Gaffa; 16 December, 2011, 01:23.

Comment

c'mon ICS, I need an excuse to do a US infantry loadout!

Comment

Bring it on. Ill be buying one for sure.
              Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve

while it still exists, it's secrets time! I secretly enjoy wearing silk lingerie. ok who's next?

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
                I know this concept is mind blowing, as its like, only two clicks of a speedloader, but then you can live your 8 round dreams and be happy
                Make that three clicks, as any AEG will waste 3-4 BBs inside the loading tube.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostDivisionAirsoft View Post
                  c'mon ICS, I need an excuse to do a US infantry loadout!
                  Why are you complaining to ICS?
                  You just need to go buy one. A UK retailer other than Zero One has 2 in stock according to their web site...
                  Assuming you mean the Grease gun...

Comment

nice B) they did say that changes may be made......
                    grease gun not really my thing anyway, much prefer a garand or thompson.
                    Shoot me, and you shall recieve a swift kick to the nutsack sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by No1_sonuk View Post
                      Why are you complaining to ICS?
                      You just need to go buy one. A UK retailer other than Zero One has 2 in stock according to their web site...
                      Assuming you mean the Grease gun...
                      I meant the Garand, should've made it more clear. I'm not really complaining as such, just telling them to get a move on!

Comment

Then hopefully it on with the Lee Enfield. Theres two coming out, the KTW Spring MONEY one and the Iron airsoft Gas one. Would rather a nice simple spring ICS version.
                        "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Though the Garand looks awesome, and the Lee Enfield would be a dream come true, I'd rather they made an AEG Geweher 43. I mean, it could even use the same internals as the Garand and just have different externals.
                          Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

its such a shame that many guns are very very over looked just because they were made in or by nazi germany the Geweher for example is a cool gun just like the V1 and V2 are cool and the nazi`s had loads of other cool stuff they were working on including things the "the bell" that are still classed as top secret to this day. Who knows what other guns they had in development.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thekonassure View Post
                              the Geweher for example is a cool gun
                              Which one? "Gewehr" is rifle in German, so it's a bit general.
                              As for "under-represented", there are/have been more factory-produced WW2 German airsoft guns than British, and possibly more than American.

Comment

Originally posted by No1_sonuk View Post
                                Which one? "Gewehr" is rifle in German, so it's a bit general.
                                As for "under-represented", there are/have been more factory-produced WW2 German airsoft guns than British, and possibly more than American.

Geweher 43 as mentioned above now that you say it it would be nice to see more British guns too.
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SgtJamie Find out more about SgtJamie
                                Working...
                                X