• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM Scar-H

Mine's on the way!

Comment

Originally posted by Ajhayter View Post
      It's far superior to most M4's, but is about the same performance wise as the TM Recoil M4.
      Sorry mate i meant the recoil engine...stop hating on M4's your trying to sell one
      Originally posted by Artekus
      It looks like I'll need to brush up on my fieldcraft/untutored thrashing about in the undergrowth

Comment

Originally posted by westywesty84 View Post
        Fall over with a ptw an i bet the repair bill would have been a lot more!! Sounds awesome out the box performance though.

How easy is it to Disable the recoil function on these?
        really? I've dropped my ptws many times I've even fallen on top of it with all of my weight and I'm a big guy and it's fine.

Comment

Originally posted by westywesty84 View Post
          Sorry mate i meant the recoil engine...stop hating on M4's your trying to sell one
          The recoil seems subjectively better to me. Slightly heavier recoil weight, and the weight being centerd above the gearbox instead of in the buffer tube.
          The sound is nicer too. I'll try and get a video up later.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBI View Post
            really? I've dropped my ptws many times I've even fallen on top of it with all of my weight and I'm a big guy and it's fine.
            Yeah ive seen a couple snap from the silliest (cant spell) falls

AJ...Done that vid yet i might just have to get one in a few months i think
            Originally posted by Artekus
            It looks like I'll need to brush up on my fieldcraft/untutored thrashing about in the undergrowth

Comment

I fell on top of my Tm scar L last sunday nothing happened ,very solid piece of kit.
              I'm A Cotton-Headed Ninnymuggins.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Icebass Find out more about Icebass
              Working...
              X